Childhood Friend + Cult Shenanigans

0written posts
Arr! Pirates!earned bits
offlinecurrently
Arr! Pirates!
Guest Avatar
The short version:

Two kids taken by a demonic cult a couple decades ago rely upon one another to navigate the organization and survive into young adulthood. The two were close (close might be an understatement. #Found Family is strong, #Childhood Lovers is possible), but whether they are still close is TBD, as is whether or not your character is still involved in the faction. The roleplay takes place in a golden age piracy-esque fantasy forum. These characters will be connected to Vivet Tenebris, an organization that abducts children who show magical ability. 

> Your character needs to be a magic user, but can be any gender. Age-wise I think we could swing anything from late teens to mid thirties or so. Tenebris never bothered with birthdays, and my character looks to be about mid twenties.

> The wanted ad is flexible, so please feel free to be creative and make something you’d enjoy! How the two get along (or if they even do) in the present is to be decided, but at the core the two had a meaningful and earnest friendship as children. My only request is that whoever picks up the character has time to write 2-3x a week.

> If interested, feel free to brainstorm and chat with me about ideas and potentials! We can talk it over to see if it vibes without pressure, and if you choose not to make the character that's a-okay too. You can contact me via the forum (full wanted ad here) or through discord (Mummer#2410)
0written posts
Shiver me Timbers!earned bits
offlinecurrently
Shiver me Timbers!
Guest Avatar
Happy Valentine's Day! Know what would be cute? Some adorable smitten-despite-being-in-a-cult plots! I'm not saying we can make this as fluffy (or angsty) as you got the appetite for but... we can make this as fluffy or angsty as you got the appetite for.

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,793written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!