aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
just a corner where you can post things you find interesting and cool. dunno if this was made already but i'll start with the thing that inspired this:

take it easy.
aliascae
pronounsshe/her
534written posts
caeearned bits
offlinecurrently
cae
Part of the Furniture
cae Avatar
let's live our lives heroically / let's live our lives with style
atrocity exhibiton's good if you like hearing about weird/paranomral-ish shit that went down irl.
like this guy whose entire life was turned into a game show for a few years.

this one too. but i don't actually what to say about it past wtf
last edit on Feb 27, 2022 2:32:37 GMT by cae
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
cae Avatar
atrocity exhibiton's good if you like hearing about weird/paranomral-ish shit that went down irl.
like this guy whose entire life was turned into a game show for a few years.

this one too. but i don't actually what to say about it past wtf

ok i had to comment bc this shit made me go WILD it's so fascinating i'm glad someone posted it tbh

tbh the hoof gp is good if you have any enjoyment from seeing pimple popping videos methinks

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
> [...] post things you find interesting and cool. [...]

that's it, that's the post uwu

but on top of that, I'm into that Creepy Shit and can't help but find interest in falling down the true crime tiktok hole, weird side of youtube, and all that. one of my favorite youtubers likes to cover a variety of things like missing person cases, disturbing media, cults, and other topics not necessarily for the faint of heart. for this particular one, heavy content warning to those who opt to check it out. I really admire how he managed to humanize the victims in this situation while merely explaining the events that happened within the span of this particular cult, and I find the way he speaks of these sorts of topics to be sympathetic, which I admire a great deal.

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW