Hiiiii ! (menacingly)

aliasskai
pronounshe/him
9written posts
skaialearned bits
offlinecurrently
skaial
skaial Avatar
I always forget how difficult introductions are to do until it's my turn to write one, it never comes out how I like it, woops. But, I figured it was better to come here and introduce myself as opposed to popping up out of nowhere.

Hello though! My name is Skaial but most of the time, people just end up calling me Skai. I've been RPing since 2013 but I pretend those first couple years don't exist so it's more like I've been taking it as a serious habit since 2016. I got my start on an animanga Forumotion RP that is still around surprisingly but since 2018, have been RPing on various Proboards and Jcink sites.

Outside of RP, most of my time is spent playing Genshin Impact (for Ayato prep and the money that has been spent), learning how to code (very loosely and only outside of RP at the moment because it is for a class), consuming all forms of gay media (because I am starved for representation and will take anything I can get), and listening to kpop (there's no quip for this one).

I have been lurking at most of the topics because seeing people talking about the whole RP experience made me realize that I haven't been able to discuss it before so I look forward to sharing my own experiences and thoughts with the fun people here!