phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
[nospaces]

[attr="class","thesedaysim"]

[attr="class","waytoolonely"]

animated panfandom want ads

[attr="class","immissingout"]

ah yes, the want ad section, my old friend, how bold of you to think you could get away from me so easily-
[break][break]
my terrible sense of humor aside, i'm here today to advertise a couple of my hyperfixation plot requests from my site lovelorn, a soulmate concept fantasy animated panfandom hosted on jcink premium with a whole lot of cool goodies like optional regional story arc campaigns, flexible character creation guidelines, relaxed-ish activity requirements, quick + easy application process, and tons more (i'm really proud of my baby, okay, don't judge me for wanting to gush a little).
[break][break]
while i definitely have a ton of other plots i'd be delighted to get filled looking at you, silverash, courier needs you to come back home so he can go back to pining for you as usual, i thought it best to instead focus on the ones i'm absolutely dying to play out - y'know, those "plots i'd sell my firstborn to get" that every rper has tucked away somewhere. because the gods have cursed me for my hubris and none of my rp friends share my rp hyperfixations.
[break][break]
as you can imagine, because these plots are the ones i'm filled with brainrot for, they're gonna come with their pros and cons. they're great plots to pick up for someone who's decently active (normally replying within a couple weeks of getting a post), wanting to get invested in the site at large (since both plots come with a lot of outside thread opportunities as well + i'm obviously gonna be very interested in helping you find wider plots as well), and interested in finding a new partner to scream headcanons back and forth with + dabble in casual chat rp over discord (since hi hello yes that is a thing i actively want).... but, y'know, they're also obviously not good ones for someone who just wants to get their turn to rp [x character] or wants to limit their heavy plot entanglements in case things don't work out for one reason or another or otherwise isn't really looking for that kind of experience right now. (they're also great plots to take to immediately "max out" my friendship since i'm not saying i'd potentially pick up your own brainrot ship in exchange, but i'm not not saying that-)
[break][break]
tl;dr, hello void, i'm here looking for some new rp friends to do the hyperfixation plots i can't otherwise do right now, can you please answer my calls just this once instead of leaving me on read-

[attr="class","iknow"]

looking for an ayato kamisato for an "enemies to lovers" ship with tartaglia!
[break][break]
i know, i know, it's an uber rare pair, basically non-existent, but i just... really fell in love with the thought of ayato falling into bed with childe in his usual string of making poor decisions only to fall in love with him keeping up with that trend of poor decisions and decide that y'know what, he's keeping this disaster now, and no, he will not hear any protests from ayaka + thoma + literally anyone else, no matter if he is "dating an idiot who will try to fist-fight gods in a parking lot with one hand tied behind his back" and "making out with one of the men who tried to burn his country to the ground" and "giving his heart away to the enemy" because all of that sounds like a problem for future him.
[break][break]
of course, i've got more than vibes to sell you on the ship too - childe's working for the guardians of elys, a group that's directly opposed to the powers that be in our modern city + is pretty mysterious, and i'm hoping to have ayato as the head of one of our other big established factions (i've been pitching that he's essentially sharing the head of the merchant's guild position with silverash for one of our future expansions) to oppose him; and, if that's not enough, childe also has a partially erased soulmark for ayato that gives him trouble + that i'd like to explore the dynamics of. my co-admin also adores itto and i know she'd likely be pretty down for "ayato + itto slept together exactly once, and it was fantastic, but it was also a bad idea because they were both tops + that's no fun" as a pitch.
[break][break]
i just really really really want to do this plot, so very badly, especially since i've been having a long string of setbacks with childe lately + i'm hoping to get out of the resulting funk with a good plot to make me excited to play him again (which this would definitely qualify as), so please, let me find someone else who ships this rarepair with me (or is at least willing to give it a try)-

[attr="class","iknow"]

looking for a leona kingscholar for a bittersweet "second chance" ship with malleus draconia!
[break][break]
while i eagerly await (and anxiously dread) the day the animanga community realizes twisted wonderland checks all the cult series boxes, i'm gonna be out here, requesting my favorite ship from this game, as i vibrate out of my skin for all the delicious upcoming content to double down on it (if the fairy gala doesn't take me out, the ending of chapter 5 definitely will).
[break][break]
honestly, my pitch is pretty simple for this one - basically, leona and malleus start dating during their freshman year, and it's pretty sweet for a while, up until all of a sudden, "out of nowhere", leona dumps malleus in the messiest possible way without any explanation (either because cheka's birth stressed him out + he couldn't handle malleus' status "rubbing his nose in it" anymore or because he had offered malleus as collateral to azul + he broke up with him so he didn't have to fulfill the consequences of the contract), breaking malleus' heart in the process. fast forward now, to the present day, where malleus is in montero but doesn't remember the failed relationship - giving leona a chance to have his lover back again, even if it's just for a little while (until he remembers that breakup, or so leona thinks anyway), or a chance to start over himself, if you want to go that route instead.
[break][break]
there's obviously other stuff i'd love to do with this plot as well (please let me sit back with popcorn while leona has to swallow his pride and ask other dragons for courting advice and also lilia's attempts to get himself a lion skin rug when he figures out exactly who it was that broke his foster son's heart a couple years ago + ruggie kicking his ass for throwing away the best thing he ever had before begrudgingly helping him get it back), and i'd be super hyped to see leona involved in other stuff as well (i mean, there's an entire upcoming magic-focused desert area for him to possibly lay claim to or he might be fun to put in with the guardians of elys, a mysterious faction operating outside the official channels to confront the corruption head-on).

[newclass=.thesedaysim]background-image:url('https://www.designbolts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Grunge-Seamless-Pattern-For-Website-Background.jpg'); max-width: 410px; border: 5px solid #ddd; padding: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.waytoolonely img]height: auto; position: relative; z-index: 1; margin-top: -15px; margin-left: -15px; border-bottom: 3px solid #ddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.waytoolonely b]display: inline-block; padding: 10px; font: 20px raleway; font-weight: 900; background-color: #f2f3f4; color: #343436; border: 2px solid #ddd; margin-top: -75px; float: right; margin-right: 20px; position: relative; z-index: 3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.immissingout]border: 2px solid #ddd; background-color: #f2f3f4; color: #343436; font: 11pt calibri; padding: 5px; margin-top: 20px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.immissingout a]color: #633562; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thesedaysim .immissingout:first-of-type]margin-top: -10px; border-top: 0px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.iknow]font: 10pt calibri; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; background: #ddd; margin: 31px 40px 60px 50px; padding: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.immissingout .iknow:last-of-type]margin-bottom: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.iknow img]float: left; margin-left: -40px; height: 60px; width: 60px; border: 2px solid #eee; margin-right: 10px; margin-top: -31px;[/newclass]
last edit on May 28, 2022 22:01:16 GMT by Kuroya

phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
[nospaces]

[attr="class","thesedaysim"]

[attr="class","waytoolonely"]

animated panfandom want ads

ah yes, the want ad section, my old friend, how bold of you to think you could get away from me so easily-
[break][break]
my terrible sense of humor aside, i'm here today to advertise a couple of my hyperfixation plot requests from my site lovelorn, a soulmate concept fantasy animated panfandom hosted on jcink premium with a whole lot of cool goodies like optional regional story arc campaigns, flexible character creation guidelines, relaxed-ish activity requirements, quick + easy application process, and tons more (i'm really proud of my baby, okay, don't judge me for wanting to gush a little).
[break][break]
while i definitely have a ton of other plots i'd be delighted to get filled looking at you, silverash, courier needs you to come back home so he can go back to pining for you as usual, i thought it best to instead focus on the ones i'm absolutely dying to play out - y'know, those "plots i'd sell my firstborn to get" that every rper has tucked away somewhere. because the gods have cursed me for my hubris and none of my rp friends share my rp hyperfixations.
[break][break]
as you can imagine, because these plots are the ones i'm filled with brainrot for, they're gonna come with their pros and cons. they're great plots to pick up for someone who's decently active (normally replying within a couple weeks of getting a post), wanting to get invested in the site at large (since both plots come with a lot of outside thread opportunities as well + i'm obviously gonna be very interested in helping you find wider plots as well), and interested in finding a new partner to scream headcanons back and forth with + dabble in casual chat rp over discord (since hi hello yes that is a thing i actively want).... but, y'know, they're also obviously not good ones for someone who just wants to get their turn to rp [x character] or wants to limit their heavy plot entanglements in case things don't work out for one reason or another or otherwise isn't really looking for that kind of experience right now. (they're also great plots to take to immediately "max out" my friendship since i'm not saying i'd potentially pick up your own brainrot ship in exchange, but i'm not not saying that-)
[break][break]
tl;dr, hello void, i'm here looking for some new rp friends to do the hyperfixation plots i can't otherwise do right now, can you please answer my calls just this once instead of leaving me on read-

[attr="class","iknow"]

looking for an ayato kamisato for an "enemies to lovers" ship with tartaglia!
[break][break]
i know, i know, it's an uber rare pair, basically non-existent, but i just... really fell in love with the thought of ayato falling into bed with childe in his usual string of making poor decisions only to fall in love with him keeping up with that trend of poor decisions and decide that y'know what, he's keeping this disaster now, and no, he will not hear any protests from ayaka + thoma + literally anyone else, no matter if he is "dating an idiot who will try to fist-fight gods in a parking lot with one hand tied behind his back" and "making out with one of the men who tried to burn his country to the ground" and "giving his heart away to the enemy" because all of that sounds like a problem for future him.
[break][break]
of course, i've got more than vibes to sell you on the ship too - childe's working for the guardians of elys, a group that's directly opposed to the powers that be in our modern city + is pretty mysterious, and i'm hoping to have ayato as the head of one of our other big established factions (i've been pitching that he's essentially sharing the head of the merchant's guild position with silverash for one of our future expansions) to oppose him; and, if that's not enough, childe also has a partially erased soulmark for ayato that gives him trouble + that i'd like to explore the dynamics of. my co-admin also adores itto and i know she'd likely be pretty down for "ayato + itto slept together exactly once, and it was fantastic, but it was also a bad idea because they were both tops + that's no fun" as a pitch.
[break][break]
i just really really really want to do this plot, so very badly, especially since i've been having a long string of setbacks with childe lately + i'm hoping to get out of the resulting funk with a good plot to make me excited to play him again (which this would definitely qualify as), so please, let me find someone else who ships this rarepair with me (or is at least willing to give it a try)-

[attr="class","iknow"]

looking for a leona kingscholar for a bittersweet "second chance" ship with malleus draconia!
[break][break]
while i eagerly await (and anxiously dread) the day the animanga community realizes twisted wonderland checks all the cult series boxes, i'm gonna be out here, requesting my favorite ship from this game, as i vibrate out of my skin for all the delicious upcoming content to double down on it (if the fairy gala doesn't take me out, the ending of chapter 5 definitely will).
[break][break]
honestly, my pitch is pretty simple for this one - basically, leona and malleus start dating during their freshman year, and it's pretty sweet for a while, up until all of a sudden, "out of nowhere", leona dumps malleus in the messiest possible way without any explanation (either because cheka's birth stressed him out + he couldn't handle malleus' status "rubbing his nose in it" anymore or because he had offered malleus as collateral to azul + he broke up with him so he didn't have to fulfill the consequences of the contract), breaking malleus' heart in the process. fast forward now, to the present day, where malleus is in montero but doesn't remember the failed relationship - giving leona a chance to have his lover back again, even if it's just for a little while (until he remembers that breakup, or so leona thinks anyway), or a chance to start over himself, if you want to go that route instead.
[break][break]
there's obviously other stuff i'd love to do with this plot as well (please let me sit back with popcorn while leona has to swallow his pride and ask other dragons for courting advice and also lilia's attempts to get himself a lion skin rug when he figures out exactly who it was that broke his foster son's heart a couple years ago + ruggie kicking his ass for throwing away the best thing he ever had before begrudgingly helping him get it back), and i'd be super hyped to see leona involved in other stuff as well (i mean, there's an entire upcoming magic-focused desert area for him to possibly lay claim to or he might be fun to put in with the guardians of elys, a mysterious faction operating outside the official channels to confront the corruption head-on).

[newclass=.thesedaysim]background-image:url('https://www.designbolts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Grunge-Seamless-Pattern-For-Website-Background.jpg'); max-width: 410px; border: 5px solid #ddd; padding: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.waytoolonely img]height: auto; position: relative; z-index: 1; margin-top: -15px; margin-left: -15px; border-bottom: 3px solid #ddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.waytoolonely b]display: inline-block; padding: 10px; font: 20px raleway; font-weight: 900; background-color: #f2f3f4; color: #343436; border: 2px solid #ddd; margin-top: -75px; float: right; margin-right: 20px; position: relative; z-index: 3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.immissingout]border: 2px solid #ddd; background-color: #f2f3f4; color: #343436; font: 11pt calibri; padding: 5px; margin-top: 20px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.immissingout a]color: #633562; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thesedaysim .immissingout:first-of-type]margin-top: -10px; border-top: 0px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.iknow]font: 10pt calibri; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; background: #ddd; margin: 31px 40px 60px 50px; padding: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.immissingout .iknow:last-of-type]margin-bottom: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.iknow img]float: left; margin-left: -40px; height: 60px; width: 60px; border: 2px solid #eee; margin-right: 10px; margin-top: -31px;[/newclass]
last edit on May 28, 2022 21:59:23 GMT by Kuroya

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,793written posts
Nekoearned bits
onlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!