A Silent Radio... maybe not so much?

pronounsThey/Them
6written posts
Radioearned bits
offlinecurrently
Radio
Radio Avatar
Hello, Pixel Perfect!

So, a few things about me I suppose. I used to be in the rp community a lot back in the day. I ran a few sites but once college happened I had to drop rp all together in order to focus on my grades. Now that I graduated and taking a year off to work and prepare for graduate school, I decided to try and maybe get back into the flow of things in the rp world. I went to go check up on Wicked Wonderland, only to find a link to this nice looking place! So here I am.

I have been getting the itch to make another site thanks to my adventures being a dungeon master in DnD campaigns, but I realize I need to slowly get used to just being a regular member again before I take a major leap of faith again. Rp sites are very different from campaigns, after all.

I frequented a lot of Pokemon sites and a few fantasy slice of life.

And now I am here, going to take a few looks around and all~.

Only other thing I can think of is that I've always wanted to learn how to code pretty skins and templates, but I can never seem to wrap my head around it. So I hope I can get back into the practice of the thing and become a good/moderate coder in the process~. I'm always open to help and critique if I am trying to do something that just isn't working. I can't learn if I don't make mistakes, after all!

Otherwise, I can't wait to meet all of you.