15written posts
ghoul666earned bits
offlinecurrently
ghoul666
ghoul666 Avatar

(Additional staff search can be found
here if you're interested in
helping make this happen from behind the scenes! Seeking
guidance & influence from the community as well.

Thank-you!)
last edit on Jun 7, 2022 3:07:30 GMT by ghoul666
aliasGhoul
pronounsShe/Her
15written posts
ghoul666earned bits
offlinecurrently
ghoul666
ghoul666 Avatar
After a sudden last-minute move to a new place, we're back on track 😎😎😎

Our skin is currently in the works - I'm hoping to have a comfortable mobile mode, light/dark toggle, all wrapped up with a generally readable font size. Ideally it should come close to being finished within the next 2-3 weeks.

The dev team and I will be continuing to mull over details of the plot and setting as well 💪 But we're also interested in hearing any questions, suggestions, or concerns from anyone who was interested in the project's premise. Let us know.
aliasGhoul
pronounsShe/Her
15written posts
ghoul666earned bits
offlinecurrently
ghoul666
ghoul666 Avatar
Fragarach Avatar
So what type  of horror are we talking about? will it be psychological or supernatural type horror with real monsters and ghosts?

Hello, friend! I'm just getting out of Covid stasis & returning to work, so apologies for delay and lack of updates.

The storyline is still in discussion, but it'll be a comfortable mix of both. The concept so far is a quirky, unsettling slice of life that allows you the option to get as involved as much or as little as you want with the "otherworldly" aspect (think: Twin Peaks, Stranger Things, Welcome to Night Vale -- places where unusual happenings can be written off as 'just the wind' or perpetuated by those who know it exists/suspects in their existence). Members will only be able to write typical slice-of-life characters, however; but there are plenty of phenomenal supernatural sites active at the moment that allow you to play the beasties and ghosties of your dreams. There will be opportunities to interact with the "otherworldly" of course, should you wish to make it happen.

Phantasm Avatar
absolute flesh pit vibes <3
Wait! This looks exciting.
I've passed this on to the others to see if it sparks joy, will update soon with some progress shots.