aliascray cray
pronounsshe/he/they/cray
6written posts
crayearned bits
offlinecurrently
cray
cray Avatar
I've lost myself in make-believe
I'm just looking for a nice site to play on for a while. It doesn't have to be nothing fancy. I prefer a nice simple site with battle maybe, something with magic, ageless beings. Sure, I just want something fantasy related. I love MMORPG sites and stuff, but if I have to read through twelve pages of things I tend lose interest. Detail is nice but word vomit kills me after a while.

What I would really love to see is a Demigod site / Gods and Monsters site. I want something to spark my interest once more, lately I get too bored with things and that's my biggest flaw. So if you have something interesting let me know! I'm not picky at all on the genre, but I do prefer something more on fantasy side then something with only humans. Other then that I'll look over anything, except RL face claims. I'm not into them at all, sorry. 
the chalk prince
aliasrook
pronounsthey / them
924written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar
i still fall for you like suns do for skies.
maybe weeping omens might tickle your fancy? we aren't a high fantasy site, but we are an urban fantasy site! 

we are an animanga fc rp site set in the fictional city of san llorona which is geographically located in northern california! monsters take forms in witches, werewolves, and vampires who all try to hide their true nature and hide in human society while monster hunters attempt to hunt them down. humans are also playable, and we have an entire faction for monster hunters, called the leviathan society. 

our site's narrative is largely member-driven, and while we have fires here and there (cough cough) our site can also be used for slice of life things if you're not interested in IC drama!! our community is 18+ too.

whether you are low on activity, or super hyped, we welcome all levels of activity as we don't do monthly activity checks (but we do, in fact, do them on occasion!) so if any of this interests you, come check us out! if not, i hope you find what you're looking for and have fun while doing so. <3 
last edit on Jun 8, 2022 22:50:36 GMT by citrinitas
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,793written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!