pronounsShe/Her
1,793written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
Hello there! My partner and I were looking for a Panfandom for two since we wanted to indulge ourselves with two canons we have been playing around with for a few days. My partner is interested in playing Traveler Lumine somewhere meanwhile I would be dipping my toes into Il Dottore. Both are from Genshin Impact and are the canons we have been interested in! Thus we wanted to turn to the community to see if we could get some suggestions since the number of options is intimidating. <3

NEEDS
- Obviously, Il Dottore and Traveler Lumine are required to be open as canon positions.

- The site needs to be able to handle darker topics due to Dottoreโ€™s nature. I can make a list of likely triggers if needed to give an idea!

PREFERENCES
- We would prefer some soft canon divergence. It would not be anything game-breaking, mostly appearance-based since my portrayal of Dottore involves him having a large, chemical burn beneath his mask and additionally, his sharpened teeth are a modification he did to himself. My partner also has some appearance-based divergences in their portrayal of Lumine.

- We would prefer something in the middle to a smaller range for size and a community that is friendly and has good reception for new members. We are both anxious people and can have trouble integrating into a new community.

- Due to more violent and darker topics, 18+ would be nice, however, posts/apps can be cleaned if needed.

NOPES
- Nothing stat-based, it will be an immediate pass at the mention or use of stats. This does include simpler systems too!

- No harsh activity rules. My partner and I can be a little unpredictable with reply activity due to life and such!

Anyways, thank you to anyone who provides options! Even if we do not pick that option, it is appreciated!
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
howdy !

honestly, i think lovelorn might be more or less perfect for what you're looking for! to run it down for you:

+ both dottore and lumine are open for play (we don't have an aether but he'd be playable in either route + we have other genshins in play like childe and albedo)

+ we're an 18+ jcink premium site with a 3-3-3 rating and an active stance among our staff to allow our members to dabble with darker and/or more """problematic""" themes / characters as long as they're willing to handle that responsibility (and if they don't, we'll deal with it, but imo, i don't think that's gonna be an issue with you guys lol)

+ our staff are also p understanding in regards to "sometimes canon is garbage and must be slow-roasted at 450 degrees for the juicy parts" so as long as you're not going absolutely ham out there wildly changing dottore's or lumine's characterizations, honestly, we're willing to give you the rope to make it work

+ we have 13 players and 33 approved characters right now, so we're definitely on the smaller side + we don't really have a whole lot of clique-y behavior going on

+ minimum activity requirements are 1 post per character per month + additional character requirements are just +1 to your post count for all your approved characters

that being said, i will, however, be up front about the areas where we might be a little more hit or miss (because imo i'd rather be honest about it + let y'all decide for yourselves rather than try to mislead you about what the site is):

- while we don't have stats, we do make use of some elements from dnd for our regional story arcs (tl;dr some of the story events will have die rolls for pass/fail on certain elements + we'll offer buffs for characters that have reasons for it, like someone with teleportation getting a modifier to their roll to give them a boost while chasing down a person). those parts of the site are entirely optional though so if you want to just thread alongside the events of the story arcs + ignore the rest of it, you absolutely can (and several of our members are)

- as i mentioned, we're a smaller site, and while we're not bad with new members per se, y'know, it's a smaller site, so if you're making a random character without a lot of plotting opportunities and/or aren't really willing to reach out to people to try to plot with them, you might run into some difficulties. we do try our best to include new members, but y'know, sometimes it's more of an uphill battle than others + i don't want to just "oh yeah sure you'll definitely get plots no matter what" because i think that's kind of misleading, y'know?

anyway. i think i've rambled enough, so if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me here or on the site itself! even if you don't pick us, i wish you luck with finding a good place to have a good time with lumine and dottore!

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,793written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!