phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
my friend and i are back on our chiluc bullcrap and we're both honestly pretty desperate we've been searching for actual months now please just put us out of our misery

in short? all we want is an animated panfandom where both childe / tartaglia + diluc ragnvindr are open (+ aren't requested for other ships). that's it.

just about anything else we will deal with. we'll take brand new sites, we'll take super established ones. we'll take super speedy mega active sites. we'll take sites where it's three people volleying back and forth in a corner. we'll take sites with uber strict activity rules + super detailed aesthetic apps. we'll take sites with uber lax activity rules + super quick easy apps. heck, i'll even go with a normal genshin and/or a non-jcink site if we can get them both, that's just how desperate i am to get this itch scratched outside of 1x1 discord purgatory.

just give us a site where we can play childe and diluc making out to the absolute disapproval of literally everyone they both know, so my soul can be released from this endless search and i can once again know rest-

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,793written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!