thorny romances

pronounshe/they
77written posts
harrowearned bits
offlinecurrently
harrow
harrow Avatar
to remember is to embrace great pain
Hewwo, friends, I am here to look for a couple characters for my urban fantasy soulmates site! Specifically, two soulmates and one fiancee!

The first two wanted are for my Unseelei Fae Prince, Rasha Tabris! Tl;dr he's a bastard of a man who only cares about power and protecting his twin sister. He removed his soulmark because he doesn't believe in love, and he's been in a political engagement for most of his life at this point. Erasing his soulmark doesn't mean his soulmark isn't still around, though, and he happens to be soulmates with the seelie fae heir! If you want to write a complicated romance plot, consider picking up either his soulmate or his fiancee! Both are extremely open to player interpretation and I'd love to see what someone else could add to this plot! Read more about this wanted ad here!

The last one I'm requesting is for a soulmate for my serial killer elf, Saeris Gildir! He lost the love of his life a lifetime ago, and never properly moved on from that grief. The appearance of soulmarks in the world tipped him over the edge, and he's now going around killing those that he believes are not properly appreciating their chance at finding true love. He also does not realize his soulmark points to an actual living person and not the love he lost long ago. His soulmate is also an extremely open case, but I am being a bit more picky with this one and would like to spend some time talking with whoever would pick this up before agreeing to anything concrete. You can contact me through PM here or on Discord (Harrow#2057) and we can discuss stuff! I'd love for his soulmate to be someone in some law-enforcement type role so they can play a large part in the Plan(tm) I have for him this season on board~ You can read more about this wanted ad here!