write a reply

Favorite Line from your Last Post

pronounsthey/she
248written posts
sacredearned bits
offlinecurrently
sacred
sacred Avatar
Do not seek forgiveness, for it will not ease the burden. It weighs as it should.
literally the first line i ever wrote for this character, still fond of it;

You have never been a fighter, that much is true. To heal is your nature; but to let you be free would be to let the name die. They would much rather bind you and forget what you are than be lost to oblivion and washed away under the waters of time, forever rising.
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,165written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Dominik's head began to spin and he put a hand up to his eyes to rub them. Was he hallucinating or was this who he thought it was? "You're..."

"Project Sixteen, aka Kaelis Haman, wanted criminal." Yeah, this was definitely off the books, right?
last edit on Jul 4, 2021 18:37:35 GMT by AkiraTsunami

aliasphimbolina
pronounsfeminine
554written posts
PHIMBOearned bits
offlinecurrently
PHIMBO
Part of the Furniture
PHIMBO Avatar
So, too, is Death possessed of infinite strategies and a gaunt nature.

โ€œYou were backed into a corner.โ€

โ€œAnd fought there with your back against the wall.โ€

"Spend all that time fighting, you start losing track of the things you love. The things that made you human."

Like an ouroboros that consumed itself, fate proved to be one big, wiggly, cosmic joke of a snake chewing on its own tail.

She laughed with threadbare annoyanceโ€”with threadbare grace. โ€œAin't it funny? The Jokeโ€™s always been on you. On us.โ€

Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,803written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
Escape from the cruel school scene was everything Kodiak desired. The suffocating reality of high school's socially malicious jungle and the anxiety he faced alongside it left the familiar infuriated. The notion of being expelled brought the young man a semblance of hope.
- Kodiak McNeil in Consented Bullying
last edit on Jul 4, 2021 17:35:25 GMT by Chibi Magician
Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,165written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Everything ethereal stripped away from him for a moment, and he really looked as fragile and small as he felt. He looked so god damn broken so... Human. The entirety of his expression betrayed the pain and hurt he felt, but still, a small smile sat on his lips as he launched himself down the dock and into Ran's arms. "Please accept me... I don't want to be alone anymore..."

take it easy.
aliascae
pronounsshe/her
534written posts
caeearned bits
offlinecurrently
cae
Part of the Furniture
cae Avatar
let's live our lives heroically / let's live our lives with style

Alright. It isn't as if they are nervous, to play for their Teacher-made-friend.

Even if, as they flip open the piano lid and settle on the bench, a translucent sheet of frost gathers on its edge; even if, this frost scatters over the keys, as Ezra touches pale fingertip to ivory and ebony and begins to play. As if tumultuous emotion is manifesting as winter's fringes.

Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,165written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
He walked over to her and looked down at her, his hands on his hips. There was that burning rage inside of him, that showed in his glowing crimson eyes and that faint aura around him. "Spite them, Kari. Protect the ones you love, and burn the rest of it to the ground."

pronounsShe/Her
251written posts
milkearned bits
offlinecurrently
milk
milk Avatar
still lactose intolerant
โ€œPlease,โ€ Vaile sighed, unable to lift his head. โ€œPlease donโ€™t.โ€

โ€œYouโ€™re afraid.โ€

โ€œI have beenโ€ฆโ€ Crimson eyes met sapphire. โ€œFor a very long time.โ€

โ€œWhat are you afraid of?โ€

โ€œIโ€™m afraid of losing you.โ€

โ€œBut Iโ€™m already gone.โ€

โ€œYouโ€™re already gone.โ€
Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,165written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
The words about trusting this... Thing. It hurt. But the more he watched them insult each other like this. Michael wasn't being violent. Insulting, sure, but he hadn't made a single move against the project to attack him or otherwise. And if Sixteen was really as dangerous as it was suggested, well... He didn't attack Michael either. They had history, and it hurt... Still, he wasn't going to linger on it. He wasn't going to get in their way. If they had been partners back in the day or whatever, they had worked together. Maybe there was hope for him too.

Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,165written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I don't usually double post forgive me. but I was proud of this Q.Q

Someone asked if he was the type of law enforcement officer that did the right thing. And this was his internal thoughts after... and it was just. Well I thought it was funny.

Was Morgan one of those people? No. Not really. Morgan was very self-serving. In fact, he hated SPEAR work. He did everything he could to sabotage it, including letting a known terrorist wander off after destroying a national monument just to avoid paperwork, but he wasn't going to share that information.

pronounshe/him
889written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
onlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost

Luckily for Summer, the double meaning behind "ultimate smasher" flew right over his head for the moment. Instead, he just smiled, with a little blush, because a compliment was a compliment all the same to him. And he was very flattered she thought he was so cool.

Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,707written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
Silence.

Emeralds look at the offered hand with a cold hesitation. On an icy tundra, a Cubchoo locks eyes with a Beartric. Obedience asks the bear, rebellion replies the cub.

Anger snaps as a frosty front tumbles in.
pronounsshe/her
179written posts
hellsyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hellsy
hellsy Avatar
Why do we sleep where we want to hide?

Her mind swims, memories flickering before her eyes as her success and failures rolled through like an old tape. Every happy memory marred with sadness โ€“ a loss of life, or a loss of love โ€“ it was all the same. She mourned a life she never claimed as her own every day, her body was only just catching up now.

Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,165written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
For the first time in a very long time, he felt home. At Peace.

'This is our home... And we won't let anyone take it from us.'

Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,707written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
Careful, Ezra, you're walking into the den of a wolf. She's smiling with her fangs disguised as pearly whites. Get too close, and she'll eat you like a rabbit fresh from the hunt. Ah, but that doesn't matter to him. He sees what he wants too. Those deep blues are innocent, not masking a predator on the prowl. The guise she wears fits tight and snug.