pronounsMale
1,707written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
Life doesn't offer you many chances to truly connect with someone. Strangers marked as soulmates often cross paths in the night and never meet again. Itโ€™s luck, a number not deleted or blocked, due to a stray thought and pleasant memory, which has him here. Longing to see the princess hidden inside her wooden coffin.

โ€No more dark secrets then Rapunzel.โ€

Pretending carried such a heavy burden anyway.
last edit on Aug 16, 2021 20:29:38 GMT by Mouse
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,707written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
The speech reeks of empty platitudes, false promises, shouted at the top of fatty lungs to shepherd sheep down the mountain. "What fools." The only thing waiting for them is death. Russo knows it. He masked the truth behind that smile, but Waylon can see it in his eyes. The eyes of a desperate man making frantic decisions. Men like him, cowards that take days to come up with nothing - aren't worth the oxygen required to breathe.
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,165written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Probably better to scare him off now than let him deal with the hurricane that he was...

Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,707written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
He halted next to a woman whose blue hair draped down to her back. The wooden sword in her hand was a curious choice of weaponry. "I wouldn't be so eager to greet the reaper." dry like sandpaper, emotion all but absent.

"Weapons or no. Russo ushers you to your deaths. A shield, I'm sure - to protect him and the puppeteers pulling his strings like Pinocchio."
last edit on Aug 20, 2021 1:16:34 GMT by Mouse
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,707written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
That dryness in his mouth returned. Brought forth by an anxious storm rolling thunder within him. "Completely and with everything that I am. When you're by my side, it feels like I can tackle the world and do the impossible. I -" he stuttered, stumbling over words he'd practiced to himself a hundred times before now.

"On Mt.Pyre, you told me that I filled a piece of your soul. I want to give you a portion of mine. I want you to be mine."

And he takes her line because it fits so perfectly.

"Forever and another after that."

pronounsAny
39written posts
caporushesearned bits
offlinecurrently
caporushes
caporushes Avatar
Would she have been a lady of fashion, had she beenโ€ฆ? Aurelie couldn't imagine it; she could easily imagine Mother and Ana scolding her about it, and Desiderius, too. Des and Father could have complained about it amiably, the fashionable interests of Steerpike women, with all the love she had always heard from Father when he said such things. After dinner, perhaps, or before some sort of partyโ€”

Aurelie tried to put those thoughts aside. They only hurt; it was her own fault that she couldn't seem to keep herself from bringing them out, again and again.

A Gilded Age-Inspired 18+ Fantasy RPG
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,707written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
The doll fancied itself a princess but only because Madeleine made it one. Without her, without the queen - Rapunzel is nothing. A worthless nobody whose hair is a tangled mess of knots. It hardly be able to piss, let alone toss its hair down the tower to freedom.

Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,165written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
The voice. He had gotten used to it at that point. How many nights had he laid awake, talking to the shadows on his wall, talking to the voices in his head? He was alone in the world. He had to live with that, didn't he? To be ever unwanted as he was. Besides, maybe he'd be better off dead, wouldn't he? How often had he come down this road? How many times had he stood here...? How many times had he chosen to drown? And what was the point? Who was he even going back for? His lovers? Heh...

'Let them go... Move on...'

Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,707written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
The typhoon inside him breaks at the words. It's like someone's reached inside a Togepi's shell and pulled out all the joy. As if they filled a needle with happiness and shot it straight into his veins. Baby blues shine like diamonds up at her, a smile so intense the sun behind him pales in comparison paints his face.

He reaches for her hand with a delicate touch. Holding it, he takes the time to feel between her fingers, tease the cracks that now belong to him and only him. Slipped onto her ring finger, the engagement ring acts as a seal. A pact.

A promise.
pronounsAny
39written posts
caporushesearned bits
offlinecurrently
caporushes
caporushes Avatar
"T-Take my, um. Measurements, that is. Er. When Iโ€”I didn't know what mine were either. My uniform wasn't soโ€ฆ fitted. Ah." Why was she saying this? It hardly mattered. She could feel herself getting redder and redder as she went on. "She helped me alter them, too! The hems, that is, what with my heightโ€ฆ I don't suppose you'll have to worry about taking things up, will you? Givenโ€ฆ ah! There you are, Bree!"

A Gilded Age-Inspired 18+ Fantasy RPG
Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,165written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
It felt... Nice. To be held like this. But it just caused him to break down some more. He felt like a bottle about to break, spilling forth all of the corrosive contents to disintegrate the lives of those around him.

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
The direction of attention had been casted to this drake, by the name of Lepus. For a split second he looks but not without a slight jump and immediately cast of his eyes away.

Still too scary. "...really?" A slow response as his gaze slowly made it's way to look back at this opinionated old man. That in itself was nerve inducing even if the reassurances of him being harmless followed. "Think I might've strung the wrong cord." A nod in the direction of Lepus, recalling how the other was smacked and all. A meek mumble followed. "Sorry." It definitely was his fault, could only imagine how much that had hurt. The tail of the creature definitely looked as if it could pack a gnarly punch.