pronounsMale
1,706written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
Espeon drew power from their connection. She siphoned more strength than she could channel on her own to perceive the branches of timeโ€”a kaleidoscope of potentialities. Loveless saw all that the future and its many possibilities offered. Somewhere inside slept the answer, the truth. Loveless need only sift through the noise to find it.
pronounshe/him
418written posts
Salmonearned bits
offlinecurrently
Salmon
Salmon Avatar

Kari crouched down so she could at least attempt to meet his gaze, but the state that he was in just hurt to see. It was like the last time he mentally broke all over again. But this time it was her fault for not telling him. โ€Iโ€ฆ.Iโ€™m sorry..โ€ For what? What could she even apologise for? She had told herself that telling him his original purpose would only damage his relationship with Rei, and Sixteen was so happy with him it almost gave her cavities. If she had severed that relationship, even only marginally, she would never had been able to forgive herself. And now here he was. He knew. And it was hurting him so goddamn much. And it was her fault, wasnโ€™t it? It was her fault again. Alwaysโ€ฆbreaking things.
I love Halloween :โ€™) 
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,706written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
Disgust is such a powerful emotion. Fernando's lips rocket it down Killian's throat and into his stomach like an atom bomb. The acid splash of gastric juices ignites the explosive once it lands, threatening to jet vomit up and out at any moment. If not for the candied touch of Misty Terrain snuffing the wick between vaporel fingers, it would have.
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Blue, Aki, Kazzie
pronounsAny
4,143written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
"Gods I hate humanity..." Yeah, that was a good word for it, wasn't it? "I've always been so set and focused and driven towards what I'm supposed to be... But now I don't even know what that is. How the hell do humans do this?"

When you've always been an attack android and suddenly you're human and the struggle is real isn't it?

Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,794written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
A sickening emptiness consumed him upon his return to Panacea Academy. The traumatic suffocation of a gorgeous summer numbed the anticipation or anxiety of returning to school. Haunted by a widowed eye and a scarred shoulder, the long-haired young man returned to Panacea Academy a shell of his former self. As autumn air swirled around him and friends reconnected, Entoan felt empty and distant from the entire circumstance. He failed to notice the subtle chill of the breeze or the sounds of ruffling leaves. Rather, his backpack hung loosely around his shoulder while his arms remained crossed, cradling a pair of binders; stationed more for comfort rather than practicality.
- Entoan Foss in Close Quarters
last edit on Oct 8, 2021 3:09:36 GMT by Chibi Magician
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,706written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
His heartaches and bleeds when faced with the suffering of others. Heartbreak, the death of love, they splatter crimson on his walls.

Why?

Did he love you that much?

Would he continue to do so if he knew the blood on your hands?

If he saw the real you.
last edit on Oct 8, 2021 16:24:27 GMT by Mouse
aliasdismay
pronounsshe/her
445written posts
fossaearned bits
offlinecurrently
fossa
fossa Avatar
he's suppose to be DEAD
the shadows under her eyes are not from dim candlelight. the purpled skin peeking out from his collar is more than a trick of the dark.

but the light falls from her eyes the way stars crash into the dirt and die.

she jerks her head back and then her body, crumpling into herself like a crushed paper crane.

nazuna despises hope. but it bubbles in her all the same, rising to the surface of her being like a kraken, ready to drag everything down with it.
Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,143written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Obviously, the kid didn't know him well enough to ascertain anything more than the fact that Akira was a fucking loser. A rebellious and lazy form of teenager that really had better things to do with his time than be stuck here in the middle of this bullshit class, having to talk to some stupid ass kid he didn't know jack shit about.

"Uhh..." Yeah. That was productive conversation.

pronounsD A R K
259written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
โ€œYouโ€™re welcome.โ€ She returned with her own smile of politeness. She supposed, at the end of the day, it didnโ€™t really matter. She never made connections with others. She never made friends. No one cared about her and likewise it was better for her to not fret over others.
Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,143written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
Okay this is a super long one, but the whole post is like almost 2500 words so....

"Idiot." Kyou dug his hand into his hair and ripped his head to the side before biting into his neck. Luka just sat there for a moment, completely stunned by the action. In all of the years they had fought, Kyou had never done that before. He never got close enough, nor did he ever want to. But the things that flowed through him caused his heart to swell in his chest. The absolute resolve that he felt to help others, to save them. Luka's arms wrapped around the hellion and he just let him feed off of him in this place. Slowly, the darkness began to fade away, being replaced with something warm, peaceful, lighter.

Was this what he had been offering his people? Was this why they followed him?

This whole time, Luka thought he had been doing his part, protecting his people by offering himself, but in reality, it had just been powering their twisted god to lead them all towards the end. Rae'ilin didn't want to save them. He was never going to spare any of them for his new world order, was he? He was using them as batteries, casting them into this dark and empty place. Around him, the ones that had been lost in the dark began to wake up, they found him, they found Kyou, wandering towards the light that this new god offered instead. Luka felt the tears falling down his cheeks as he was filled with peace and hope that everything was going to be fine.

This was what he had wanted to fight for. This was what he had wanted to offer them for so long...

Redemption.

pronounshe/him
418written posts
Salmonearned bits
offlinecurrently
Salmon
Salmon Avatar

Yoshihisa could have peacefully lived out the rest of his time in the daemon realm with his wife and kids after Kanehira passed, but here he was instead struggling through the modern era because that old fool decided to have six children. And then those children had children and once again the situation had gone south and his stress levels had gone directly north.

pronounshe/him
418written posts
Salmonearned bits
offlinecurrently
Salmon
Salmon Avatar

How did humans do it? That was a fantastic question, wasnโ€™t it? The better part of Kariโ€™s own life had been spent trying to be good enough, trying to impress her parents who wanted nothing to do with her, trying to survive on the streets of London, fighting the obnoxious voice inside her head while performing to her masterโ€™s standard. And then what? She had lost her purpose and turned to killing, trying to survive while her own body tore itself apart and slowly drove her into insanity. And now she justโ€ฆexisted. She had no real purpose, she just drifted about with no real goal to work towards.
This thread just hurts me more every time I reply to it. My girl needs therapy 
Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,143written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
Imagine, hearing from god that you're good enough as yourself.

"I'm not saying you can't love your parents. I'm just saying that you can't lose yourself in their image of you. After all, they'll die before you, and you'll have to reconstruct your entire being trying to find out who you're supposed to be, who you are, instead of who you've been taught to be. No one can control who you are, except yourself. To hell with everyone else, because you're the only person who's opinion about you matters."
last edit on Oct 11, 2021 16:18:58 GMT by AkiraTsunami

pronounsShe/Her
75written posts
zytlearned bits
offlinecurrently
zytl
zytl Avatar
If you're waiting until you feel talented enough to make it, you'll never make it.

Even when all her senses were stolen, it would be with her, and she would know it just as she knew herself.
She reached for her hands that were so far from the heart, and were its most honest reflection.
"I hate myself," her voice wavered into Valerie's shoulder; a confession in Morse between strangers.

That moment when you feel your writing improvement is just so shrexy ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
last edit on Oct 14, 2021 3:27:53 GMT by zytl