aliasBunny
pronounsThey/Them/Their
151written posts
★BUNNY★earned bits
offlinecurrently
★BUNNY★
★BUNNY★ Avatar

Good Evening all!~

As the mediocre created graphic and title sub-text suggests, this bunny is creating a Pokemon Roleplay. Learning from my mistakes, I wish not to carry the burden of creating the entirety of the site alone (although I have started a good ways in) and I have an idea that I would like to carry out that has been in the back of this bunny's mind for a long time:

Within Our Nation is a futuristic Pokemon RP set in Kanto that has fallen into disarray by political agenda and strife. In this setting, Rocket Corporation (formally known as Team Rocket) has become a face of the region through its creator's ambition from not only cornering the Market in Pokemon. This sets the stage for a setting where The Pokemon League (which is changing their approach from Pokemon Battles to All-Around Media) to compete with the image that Rocket Corporation. A setting where a front of Oppression vs. Freedom fights a silent war where a twisted justice is combating a false savior.

::Elements::

Setting: This is a futuristic Pokemon setting of Kanto. Many of the locations are familiar but with a spin on them all. Destruction of natural resources, advancement of technology, and changes in the times have made Kanto into a land that is governed by political ideas and social movements. 

Board: The board would utilize JCink and be 18+ rating due to the nature of the RP. The application process will be simple in order to not complicate the RP since it will be stat-less. There will be a classification system in order to properly measure strength and give everyone the idea of how the interactions will be between the individual characters.

RP-Elements: This will be a stat-less Roleplay that works along the lines of a "trust-system." The Roleplay will focus on relationships and development with story contribution being rewarded. Wild Pokemon and catching them will not be heavily moderated (as your stories and how you want them to evolve is up to you).

Group Events: Certain elements of the Roleplay will allow for moderated events and story spin-offs that will cause for interesting interactions. Meet a Mythical Pokemon and befriend it into your party? Raid a Legendary Pokemon with a rival/friend/enemy that you absolutely cannot stand and want deceased? Many scenarios will involve Legendary Pokemon, movements of the two corporations, as well as contributions of ideas from the members to push along an evolving story.

Plot Development: The plot will evolve as the tension between the two sides escalate. It will be faction-based between The League and its trainers from many places around the world swarm to Kanto in order to participate in their many media-based events and change the shape of Kanto that has fallen into a state of political strife.

Searching for: Staff to aid in simply the approval process and moderation of the board. "Spawns" will not be necessary and simply be driven to be awarded for through effort and development (which staff will be monitoring). Though would love to work with people who are nice and will be open to sharing ideas and know how to properly give criticism since this bunny would like to foster a friendly atmosphere.
last edit on Sept 25, 2022 8:06:37 GMT by ★BUNNY★