pronounsthey/he
1,569written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
one step beyond your door, it might as well have been a free fall
so as a few of you may know, i'm on the path to making a magical girl inspired site! it's more than just that, of course, but i'd like to refrain from saying too much about it, as it's still in the creation stages and a few things aren't set in stone yet (which is one of the reasons i'd like to get a staff team now).

i'd like to have at least two people, maybe more, that i know i can trust to not leave as one of the site mechanics i'd like to have are reliant on staff staying. i get it if you'd like to be staff because you love the site idea but if you have any doubts about not being able to stay on the team, please consider leaving staff spots open for people who'd be more committed.

another reason i'd like to get a staff team now is because i'm coding the skin for this site and would like to be able to code in staff spots in the header asap
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.