write a reply

Interest Check: Town Of Salem / Mafia / Werewolf

pronounsShe/her
5written posts
♠STRIDE♠earned bits
offlinecurrently
♠STRIDE♠
♠STRIDE♠ Avatar
So I've been watching someone play a lot of Town of Salem on Youtube and thought that something like this would be fascinating. It's just a bare bones idea but I wanna see if anyone is interested in it and would possibly like to be involved in the making and/or testing of this idea. If you would like to see a site like this but don't want to get involved in creation, please post down below or message me to show your support. If you are interested in helping me realize this idea shoot me a message or you can join this bare bones discord server I made. And if you don't want to join a discord server and are still interested, you may dm me at VOID ◈#1445 on discord.

Animanga Face Claims on Jcink Premium.

The Town of Salem is not one you can find on a map. It's hidden, walled off by a magic force created by the (godlike name goes here). This godlike being enjoys a good game and so takes interesting contestants from all over the world in order to drop them into Town of Salem for entertainment. Each victim of the game is given a secret role, secret task, and a secret power that allows them to win with one of three factions (Mafia, Coven, or Town) or as a solo player. (For example: You are the Mafioso, you must kill (said npc/player) and find the other members of the mafia. You are given a gun with 5 bullets." And then the goal of the game is to find the other mafia players and use the clues through rp to win with your faction.

I'm currently working through the rules, worldbuilding, and details so outside thoughts and ideas are welcomed! I will be updating this ad with more details once I have set up more of the worldbuilding. Stay tuned! Thanks for checking in!