project 100x35

aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
139written posts
hannyearned bits
onlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
on the rain-soaked veranda, a small rainbow at your feet.
god i am all for this movement. gonna start looking at doing this on ostranenie soon.

edit some hours later idk how many: ostranenie (https://ostranenien.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx) now has the 100x35 aff section underneath the 88x31 section, just so that we have our og set on site! will obviously make the transition if all of our affs also transition, lmao.
last edit on Dec 14, 2022 11:04:23 GMT by hanny

ashes to ashes, dust to dust
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
bold of me to assume that the post i made in the rp confessions thread would be a joke

aka i figured it'd probably be a little easier for me to try to organize myself (and all of the sites looking for other 100x35 buddies to affiliate with) by using a tumblr instead of a thread in the shops area with banner requests mingling with everyone making eyes at the concept so.

PROJECT 100X35 HAS A TUMBLR NOW! i will be taking banner requests there and sites that are offering the new size can use it as an advertising space like animanga nexus or animangads. maybe one day my coding skills will be good enough for me to do a sortable affiliate page like forumfilters did but alas that was beyond me, i only handled the tumblr directory side of things.

also yes i'm aware the theme is not great, i just repurposed the one i have for my coding tumblr + unfortunately for everyone, dark theme content is not my strong suit, it's not my fault that graphic design is our passion here at nintendo-

pronounsher, she
9written posts
elzabethearned bits
offlinecurrently
elzabeth
elzabeth Avatar
Recompense injury with justice, and recompense kindness with kindness.
I need an affiliate link for Diamant in general. I made my own, but it looks crappy and I would love to jump on this movement! Anything to help my eyes from having to squint so much when I look at links.

I can link you to Diamant and let you see if you can do anything. I'm up and open for anything.

Diamant
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!

hi. uh. you've actually not missed out on anything - like i said in the posts immediately above this one, i just moved everything onto tumblr because it was easier for me to stay organized and differentiate between affiliate requests vs general enthusiasm for the project (as well as provide a more useful reward for most sites in a steady advertising platform vs advert graphics that may or may not match the site).

you can find the tumblr here @ project100x35 - i'm still taking banner requests there for anyone who wants a banner in the new size (with the same requirement that they offer it at 100x35 rather than taking advantage of the free banner + resizing it down to 88x31). and if your site offers 100x35 affiliate spaces (whether period or alongside the traditional 88x31 spaces), you can also submit your site ad there as well on a regular basis, provided it's off the first page.

(should probably move this out from the shops and into a more general rp discussion area, just l-lol, where to put it where it won't get buried-)

aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
662written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
Oof I went ahead and made an aff button, but yes, from now on go to the tumblr page! :3 Still waving pom poms in hopes that this really catches on. I am tired of itty bitty buttons.

https://images2.imgbox.com/d0/39/Liz2XBCa_o.png

coming soon.