Proboards: A Custom Field Comparison Toggle (?)

46written posts
Eloellearned bits
offlinecurrently
Eloell
Eloell Avatar
Rawr.
Hello! RP Admin coming to you guys with a coding request, whether that looks like helping me find something that may or may ot exist or POSSIBLY making a code for me! 

So I run a roleplay site that is extremely...competitive between characters. A character's influence level determines how they sway NPCs, and a character's combat level determines how competent they are in battle. What I'm looking for is a quick and easy way to compare these levels between characters. 

My original idea was a table. I'm not sure, however, if the value of something in a custom field can be entered into the coding of tables on proboards and then also change as the custom field of the character changes (because characters level and increase in influence and combat). 

SO I'm thinking possibly a HTML table that can be toggled? For instance, maybe I can just click a button and it pops out and then has tabs I can use for comparison? So maybe I can see which characters have the highest post count...or the highest influence...highest combat...really I'd just be curious about those 3. Ideally it would list ALL characters and show me the number, but beggars can't be choosers...

Thanks for entertaining me!