THE LION KING CANON CHARACTERS

82written posts
offlinecurrently
Phoenix Scamander
Phoenix Scamander Avatar
Site info: Mufasa and Simba survive. Scar was exiled, and later killed by hyenas. TLK2 characters are welcome but need to be adapted to fit the AU setting and the purpose of writing a different storyline instead of the canon one. There's a Lion Guard but only inspired by the tv show, not the one from it.

Site link: Lost Story

CANONS WANTED

SARABI

The queen is currently listed as mine along with Mufasa and Simba but I will gladly give her for someone else to play if that someone seems truly inspired and wants to play her. Naturally, me playing Mufasa and Simba her player will have strong links and stuff to do right away. Especially in the kingdom's current situation. I have not created a biography for her yet so you can write her in your vision, of course based on my biography for Mufasa.

NALA

Simba needs his best friend and possible future gitlfriend/wife. I say possible, because we don't need to make them end up together despite of the arranged engagement. They are young children when we start, let's see how they grow up in the alternate universe situation of their kingdom.

SARAFINA

Nala needs her mom! And Sarabi her best friend.

ZAZU

In addition to the king's councellor and occasional babysitter for Simba, Zazu is a member of the Lion Guard. (The Guard has nothing to do with the TV show. This RPG does not base on it in any way.)

RAFIKI

The king's best friend and official member of the Royal Court, performing Royal ceremonies and is also their healer.

KOVU, VITANI & NUKA

Kovu and Vitani are young cubs in the Outlands, of different parents but grew up together as if they were siblings. They are found and adopted by Zira. Nuka is possibly Zira's younger brother. All three have a player but this player might be willing to give one of them to another player. Further discussion can be done on our Discord server or on our forum.

BANZAI, SHENZI & ED

They can no longer step foot in Pride Lands without threat of being killed at sight, and these days also the Elephant Graveyard if part of Pride Lands. But it doesn't mean they won't try. And we already have a player for Scar and Scar's mate who also have to live in the Outlands. Thus, hyena characters would have connections and possibilities. What do they do now that they can no longer steal food from Pride Lands?
last edit on Jul 16, 2023 21:26:39 GMT by Phoenix Scamander
CHILDREN OF MERLIN - HARRY POTTER 1980s RPG
| Fluid time | book-canon + own board-canon | Lots of species |
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
onlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!