pronounsshe/her
8written posts
desolateearned bits
offlinecurrently
desolate
desolate Avatar
☆ Hello! ☆

— ABOUT ME ☆
I am getting back into roleplaying and have run numerous sites before, and moderated a few more. I am looking to get back into the roleplaying scene. I have been in the roleplay scene for about a decade now, so I have covered a lot of bases in terms of what I've done. I love to write and it has been a hot minute since I've had some good plots! I specialize in realistic supernatural human rps and I have been craving such for some time. I am newer to Proboards and coding is far from being my strong suit. SO I would love to see if anyone is interested in starting a site with me and helping me build a great community!

— MAIN FEATURE ☆
This will be an open roleplay site. I want each group to be constructed within themselves but in a way that still connects and completes one another. Each Leader will have a different style and goal. Each group will have a base goal in mind, but I want there to be the creative freedom with one another for something bigger. There will be four main groups. Vampires and werewolves - pretty self explanatory. Both can be born into this creature, as well as bitten and changed. Mutants, a group of genetically altered humans with powers. This is very basic and can be expanded on once we brainstorm. And the final group is the Hunters. They hunt the other three and despise anything not human. There will also be the option to be a normal human with nothing special to them. There is also room to expand and add in Angels and Demons, as well as other creatures if there is a demand for such. There will always be room for new doors to open!

— FEATURE TWO ☆
Fandom, but not fandom. There will be in depth pages with descriptions of each group, their strengths, weaknesses, potential rules, and their main goal. Each group will not be forced into a uniform collective, but have the option to be loners/rouges doing their own thing. That being said, this will be taking loosely from popular media (Supernatural, Twilight, Marvel, ect). However this is to help base the groups - there will be no set fandom, but a personal Original fandom. This will just help better understand the world, and make it easier to mold into something new.

— FEATURE THREE ☆
Beginner friendly. This means there will be a helpful system in place for creating new characters and finding your way around. There will be no word count, it is silly to put a cap on such things. Granted this is open to all levels, please help newer players - we all start somewhere!

— FEATURE FOUR ☆
Limitations are lame. There will be a few - since you have to keep some sense of order, but that's not the goal. We will want you to have lots of creative freedom! Swearing and gore will be allowed, any adult content can be implied but not shown. This can be done in backstories and such - just be mindful if there are triggers, we want everyone to feel safe! In addition, there is no character limit! You can have as many as you can handle. That's it! Make sure you can keep track and enjoy your characters and plots! The only limits there, are your own personal ones!

— FINAL WORDS ☆
If this is something that you are interested in being part of, please shoot me a message on discord! I am looking for some close people who can help with coding and building the strong base! I am more then happy to do all the writing and ironing out wrinkles, just need someone with a good hand at coding to make it all look pretty! I am also more then happy to be on daily and make threads and push activity! I am also more then open to switch to jcink if that is a platform you are more comfortable with, or we can just work on the base already started (see promos)!

I hope there are people interested in helping with this project!

You can join the premade group here or add me @ desolatedsith#5006

Thank you, and have a wonderful day! ♥

last edit on Feb 7, 2023 21:17:28 GMT by desolate
» 26 • she/her • canadian «
» warrior cat rp «
» human rp «