phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
hi hello howdy

i've been wanting to change one of my character's fcs from thancred waters (final fantasy xiv: shadowbringers) for a lil while now since i wanted a fc that was a bit more obscure (so i could make the oc feel more like their own thing + also feel less weird about considering thancred as a character i pick up outright). unfortunately for me, however, my first instinct was tian lang from tower of fantasy but my ship partner hates tof with every fiber of her being, so we're kind of at an impasse since i don't exactly have any other alternatives in mind.

as such, i'm gonna put it out to you guys to help me find a good lookalike i can go with - the big things i ask for is that the appearance stays somewhat close (late-20s / early-30s passing guy with pale hair that's long enough to fall in his face but not long enough to start going that far beyond his shoulders and a good enough fantasy vibe to pass for wielding a sword) and that you try to err more towards less-popular fandoms that still have a decent amount of art to work with (since imo that's the reason i wanted to switch off thancred in the first place). i'm also gonna hard rule out any suggestions from genshin impact, arknights, epic seven, alchemy stars, or tears of themis (i play all of those games so i'm not wanting to do this whole dance again in a few months).

if you need a visual, these were the bigger graphics i had for tian lang and these are the bigger graphics i'm currently using for thancred.

thank you!
last edit on Feb 13, 2023 2:51:27 GMT by Kuroya

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!