Panfandom searching!

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
I'm really itching to throw some characters way outside of their comfort zone, so I'm looking for a panfandom to come and stink up with my lame ass self!

I'm only really interested in writing Viktor or Silco from Arcane(who never interact so should pass most rules? But if not it's NBD!), Viktor especially, so if he's available then bonus points(also assuming no one will yell at me if I almost exclusively play his Arcane iteration because I know very little about LoL)

Uhm what else, relaxed activity, I don't mind activity checks but I'd rather they not be super severe? Maybe an easier application process? The amount of imaged needed doesn't matter because neither character has a shortage of images to use.

I would love if the lore was maybe on the lighter side? OR if there's a lot of lore, then I'd prefer if it was broken up into what's absolutely necessary to get started, I can read the rest on my own time but I don't want to lose steam halfway through

A fairly easy to integrate into Discord? I might not always be the most chatty cathy in general but I would love for that not to hinder me being able to plot with people!

That's about it I think? I'm open for any genre, I'm open for a "spirits" type of deal but only if I can still use the character's canon animated face? But I'm totally down for "character has no memories and I'm adapting them into that world as though they've always been there"

Non-panfandoms would also be acceptable provided maybe I could base some bits and pieces of a character off of one of them while using their face(while otherwise making them a new OC), I'm good at adapting characters to fit literally anything so like...Open to that as well?

IDK this is all over the place, I'm just desperate for somewhere to write my shitty wet sock men!
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,236written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
howdy ! i'll toss lovelorn in the ring for you, if you're not familiar with us already from browsing on your own.

we're a typical fantasy-style isekai animated panfandom with a flexible soulmate concept (aka soulmates can be one-sided, they can be platonic / familial / antagonistic, and we have options for people who would actively choose to get rid of their soulmarks or who want to pretend not to see the soulmate aspects at all) and some optional regional story arcs with some dnd aspects that function similarly to a video game's story plot.

as you can imagine, the lore is... decently light? it's nothing super difficult to parse, i don't think, though if you wanna hedge your bets, you can definitely roll with a new arrival to the world.

we're a smaller site compared to a lot of panfans (we have 10 members, 2 staffers, and 41 approved characters), which means it's a little easier to get integrated into the discord than it might be on a bigger site with the trade-off that, y'know, we can have slow periods when people get busy + you might have to get a lil more proactive / strategic for plotting than you might have on a larger site.

activity is one post per character per month, our application process is super quick (a few short areas, a powers section, and either a freeform or a shipper), and we're p big on "sometimes, canon just needs to be slow-roasted for the good parts, and that's okay" here, so i don't think any of that will be a problem. not sure if anyone's super into league here, which could honestly go either way (since no castmates but no one to throw a fuss over playing either of them "wrong"), and we'd be very down to allow you to take both characters.

i don't think i have anything else to ramble about, but if you have any other questions, you're free to reach out to me here or there, and even if you give us a pass, i wish you luck on finding a place to play viktor + silco!

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
I'll have to give Lovelorn another peak over actually, I wasn't super keen on the soulmates concept but I really like how it sounds like you have it set up! I'm not too worried about not having any cast mates, it's honestly much less stressful since I've only experienced League through Arcane, so that's not a huge deterrent either!

Thank you for the post though, I'll give Lovelorn a look for sure!
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!