write a reply

Trying to get back into the groove

1written post
typenailearned bits
offlinecurrently
typenail
typenail Avatar
Hey, so I used to be a somewhat active roleplayer a couple years back and I've been getting that itch recently to get back to it. The only thing is that I'm pretty indecisive about what I want to do. After some searching I found this site and figured it wouldn't hurt to shout into the ether about this. Most of my time was spent on an older animanga site which could be pretty loosely defined as very slow so I'm okay with communities which can sorta fall into the lulls. I'm a fairly patient person

Here are some things to help outline what I'm looking for:
-I'm not super fussy when it comes to settings. I guess the only ones I'd avoid is like a completely mundane modern setting, or like plain medievil. I'm down to give practically most other things a try.
-I'm similarly also not fussy on whether it's panfandom or OC focused. Although personally I'd like to lean towards the latter. Whether it be fandom-based or an original setting for the site.
-I don't really have a preference for which board it's hosted on.
-I'm personally a fan of sites that allow for a rpg-esque progression system, stats and all, although I know it is not everyone's cup of tea.
-My anxiety's been pretty bad lately so for any site I join I just sorta hope you're okay with me being really sporadic about interaction in like a discord.

I don't really have any hard nos when it comes to sites. The closest would be I'm not like super comfortable writing like serious adult content, but part of that is a lack of confidence in my writing ability to do it well.

the chalk prince
aliasecho
pronounsthey / them
914written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar
i still fall for you like suns do for skies.
maybe weeping omens can be your place?

(i'm gonna c/p half of what i wrote in a different post, sorry!)

we are an urban fantasy animanga rp site with an 18+ community. this means that our community members are all adults, and therefore you don't have to watch out for what content you produce, should you decide to try and write something darker!

basic plot is that witches, werewolves, and vampires have been living alongside humans for as long as time itself. our story takes place in the fictional city of san llorona, a bustling ocean-side city in northern california. there is a group of monster hunters stationed in san llorona, known as the leviathan society. they are the bogeyman that hides in the shadows, attempting to eradicate monster-kind. they've been around for a long, long, long time but you don't even have to interact with them if that's not your cup of tea!

we do activity checks very rarely, maybe every six months? and even then, we do not boot you for being inactive- so long as you express interest in staying, we'll let you stay! we also welcome shy people, and our member base is dedicated to making you feel comfortable and at home with us!

we have been open for 2 years, but we are welcoming to new people. a lot of our current community are newer members, so you'd be welcome definitely!

some other info
- smalll, but relatively active and invested community
- we have a unique spell system for witches, as well as a unique power system. (basically every witch has a power unique to them and them only)
- factions are optional, but as a personal rec, i will say to at least look into them (especially for vampires!)
+ some exciting things coming in the future!

you can pm me if you have questions but dont want to join the server right away. staff will also be on standby in the cbox at the bottom of our homepage!

pronounsShe/He/They
22written posts
iotaearned bits
offlinecurrently
iota
iota Avatar
Feel free to ping me! Unless mean or heated... then please don't ping me, for I am a cowardly cat.
Hi, ! I think we might be a good fit for you. c:
- If you ever need to step out of the discord server, you're welcome to do so. Just notify a staff member so we know you just need a breather as opposed to having left the site.
- We have a pretty unique not-quite medieval but definitely not modern setting either, that we're building upon shortly.
- We do have a RPG progression system with levelling up your characters, which you can do by posting. For each level, you earn more stat points to distribute amongst your character's stats.
If you're interested, feel free to check us out:

INDEXGUIDEBOOKCLAIMSWANTED-ADSLINK BACK
JCINK PREMIUM

CURRENTLY HAPPENING ON SOULHOUND…
* Our first staff-run event “Quaking Earth & Storming Skies” is under way! A valuable affiliate country has become hostile. With it affecting resources, Betelgeuse must act!
* Part #1 of the event is prompt-based and concludes July 23rd for those in the divisions that craft potions, glean intel, and craft gear.
* Sign-ups for Part #2 of the event are here! This is a dungeon-based event with a map based on whatever is gleaned from Part #1. Sign-ups end July 28th.
* So long as one’s app gets approved in time, anyone can partake in the event!

FUTURE PLANS FOR SOULHOUND
* All citystate/regions and their native residents will become playable.
* New villages, canons, and individualised maps will be created for each area.
* Our current location will get revised to become smaller and more cohesive for easier travelling; living accommodations will no longer be restricted by career.
* Trade tiers will be separated from magic tiers so that older characters can be more proficient in their line of work.
* Staff will be running near-monthly site-related events with the occasional breather/holiday event.
* We’ll be running a skin design contest in late July/August
* And more!
22written posts
razzledazzleearned bits
offlinecurrently
razzledazzle
razzledazzle Avatar
Hi ! Any interest in Sailor Moon/magical girls and boys? MR is an AU site that welcomes (and embraces) OCs. We're all adults with lives so we understand lulls or sporadic discord involvement. Basically we're space opera mixed with super heroes mixed with magic mixed with adventure and romance.

My Discord is spacequeenjupiter if you have any questions, or pop into the site's Discord! :)

Rules ~ Canons ~ Plot ~ Factions ~Discord

The Queen is dead. Long live the Queen.

Neo Crystal Tokyo has fallen. Chaos has revealed herself. In her final act, Usagi Tsukino, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Cosmos, sent her people to safety. The denizens of Neo Crystal Tokyo and all its affiliated worlds have found themselves far from home, flung into the Astra System of the Andromeda Galaxy. The planet calls itself Haven, a home for the lost, the broken, the ones seeking shelter.

Now they must face this new world and all the people and aliens who call it home: A Rift that releases monsters, an elusive king, and a team of Senshi and Knights who defend the system.

The fight for the Milky Way is over, but the adventure to Andromeda has just begun.

It’s Moon Revenge.

We are an AU Sailor Moon/magical girls and boys RP.

Canons and OCs welcomed.