phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!

do you like pretty boy jerks who would rather dedicate their life to saving a bunch of people they hate rather than admit they have one (1) singular positive feeling? how about emotionally constipated idiots who are so full of trauma that their therapist would need a therapist? or a man who would spit in the face of the world with his dying breath if it meant proving them all wrong about something he well and truly believed in?

if any of that sounds like your type, please allow me to introduce you to vanitas, of vanitas no carte (the case study of vanitas), who is currently wanted for a super fun crackship crossover threesome on lovelorn, a casual soulmate concept fantasy animated panfandom.

to be more specific here about the plot - basically, vanitas' canonmate partner noé has been drawn to montero, where he's fallen in with my character, corax (from alchemy stars). tl;dr noé ended up developing a crush on corax while searching for his cat murr, corax was originally just indulging him to keep him away from the crime syndicate he's involved in running but then he caught feelings for our favorite little sunshine vampire, and now the two of them are romantically involved + extremely domestic.

enter vanitas, stage left, who takes one look at corax and - correctly! - pegs him as nothing but trouble. the worst kind of trouble. and decides to make it his mission in life to be able to say "i told you so" to noé about his boyfriend being a bad guy (because in a hilarious comedy of errors, noé has somehow completely missed that he's entangled with an assassin + gangster in a kind of cosmic irony that is just fun to play). then cue his plan backfiring horribly as he ends up falling for corax too, because goshdarnit, how is it that this man manages to perfectly balance him and noé in all the ways they would've chafed in a relationship with each other on their own-

outside of that plot, i'd also generally love to see vanitas getting involved in other site narrative problems (there's a huge problem with corruption for him to try to fix and several site factions for him to squint at suspiciously) and i'd love to thread with him on some of my other characters as well (i have a couple of pandora hearts boys i'd love to thread against him, as well as kaname kuran from vampire knight, among a few other potential plot things that might be fun); noé is also currently in play, along with a good few other characters that might be fun to throw vanitas at, so you'll have plenty of opportunity outside of me to have him threading outside of me if you're willing to reach out.

if this sounds interesting to you, you're welcome to reach out to me here or on the site discord, as well as check us out here. thanks for reading and i hope to have some fun with you soon!
last edit on Apr 25, 2023 2:58:20 GMT by Kuroya

4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

do you like pretty boy jerks who would rather dedicate their life to saving a bunch of people they hate rather than admit they have one (1) singular positive feeling? how about emotionally constipated idiots who are so full of trauma that their therapist would need a therapist? or a man who would spit in the face of the world with his dying breath if it meant proving them all wrong about something he well and truly believed in?

if any of that sounds like your type, please allow me to introduce you to vanitas, of vanitas no carte (the case study of vanitas), who is currently wanted for a super fun crackship crossover threesome on lovelorn, a casual soulmate concept fantasy animated panfandom.

to be more specific here about the plot - basically, vanitas' canonmate partner noé has been drawn to montero, where he's fallen in with my character, corax (from alchemy stars). tl;dr noé ended up developing a crush on corax while searching for his cat murr, corax was originally just indulging him to keep him away from the crime syndicate he's involved in running but then he caught feelings for our favorite little sunshine vampire, and now the two of them are romantically involved + extremely domestic.

enter vanitas, stage left, who takes one look at corax and - correctly! - pegs him as nothing but trouble. the worst kind of trouble. and decides to make it his mission in life to be able to say "i told you so" to noé about his boyfriend being a bad guy (because in a hilarious comedy of errors, noé has somehow completely missed that he's entangled with an assassin + gangster in a kind of cosmic irony that is just fun to play). then cue his plan backfiring horribly as he ends up falling for corax too, because goshdarnit, how is it that this man manages to perfectly balance him and noé in all the ways they would've chafed in a relationship with each other on their own-

outside of that plot, i'd also generally love to see vanitas getting involved in other site narrative problems (there's a huge problem with corruption for him to try to fix and several site factions for him to squint at suspiciously) and i'd love to thread with him on some of my other characters as well (i have a couple of pandora hearts boys i'd love to thread against him, as well as kaname kuran from vampire knight, among a few other potential plot things that might be fun); noé is also currently in play, along with a good few other characters that might be fun to throw vanitas at, so you'll have plenty of opportunity outside of me to have him threading outside of me if you're willing to reach out.

if this sounds interesting to you, you're welcome to reach out to me here or on the site discord, as well as check us out here. thanks for reading and i hope to have some fun with you soon!

4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW