Staff Search for 3 Sites

pronounsShe/Her
24written posts
JustTiffamuearned bits
offlinecurrently
JustTiffamu
JustTiffamu Avatar
Hello!

So I've got one site that has recently reopened that I'm looking for staff for, and then I've got two sites in the works. The site that is currently open needs global moderators, moderators, and people to advertise and write for NPCs. For the other two sites, I really just need someone to help me flesh them out and build up the world more so I'm looking for a Co-Admin or at least a Global Moderator to help me out.

You can reach out to me here either through this thread or via PM, or you can join my development discord or message me directly JustTiffamu#5386

With the return of the dragons, and the rise of Dragon Hunters as a result, the need for Dragon Riders has never been greater. Hiccup and the rest of the original Dragon Riders have started training the next generation to fulfill their mission: ensure the safety of the dragons. A whole new set of Dragon Riders will be in charge of the safety of the archipelago. They will explore further and discover even more new dragons while protecting their home.
  • Set 7 years after the end of HTTYD3: The Hidden World's epilogue and HTTYD: Homecoming
  • Franchise characters and Original characters available
  • Open leadership ranks
  • Franchise dragons and member-made dragons

• Global Moderator duties
    • Review and Approve/Deny/Move Applications
    • Respond to Help Desk requests
    • Moderate threads
    • Create worldbuilding threads
    • Write as NPCs
    • Update code
    • Create themes
    • Create graphics
  • Moderator duties
    • Moderate threads
    • Assist Admins and Global Mods as needed
  • Advertising Team duties
    • Monitor Advertising & Affiliating boards
    • Share our advertisement on other forums
    • Delete old advertisements
  • Ghostwriter duties
    • Write as NPCs in threads

Dr. Hans Merwin began experimenting with combining human and animal DNA in 1984 with the hopes of giving humans the amazing evolutionary adaptations of other animals. However, his first attempts were not successful, and none of the human-animal hybrids grew to term. After years of extensive research and nearly-successful trials, the U.S. government took note of his breakthroughs and provided the funds he needed to produce the first successful birth of a human-animal hybrid in 1993. The team began testing the abilities of the children, sometimes taking extreme measures. As a result, in 2002, a hyena hybrid attacked the scientists and caused the operation to be shut down. The children were relocated to a large compound in Latvia to keep them separated from the rest of the world, and their creators. The addition of new hybrids to the compound leaves everyone to believe that the doctor and his team continue his work in secret.
  • Set in the current year
  • Playable characters are human/animal hybrids and the human scientists
  • Hybrids have animal characteristics as well as some traits and abilities
  • Hybrids might also have "superpowers" or maybe some mechanical implants

This site I have less of a fleshed out idea for. This would be set in a post-apocalyptic era in Washington state after something killed off the majority of humans, but animals were pretty much unharmed. The animals from zoos and sanctuaries are now living in deserted cities and "wilds" of the state. Instead of playing as cats, characters would play as big cats such as lions, tigers, cheetahs, leopards, etc. There's a lot to work out with this site and this would require the most worldbuilding if anyone is interested in that.
  • There will be four tribes, outcasts, and "pets" that choose to live with humans
  • If we decide that animals were also affected by an illness or whatever killed off humans, then there would also be infected characters
  • Based on Warriors but with some differences, such as terminology, beliefs, leadership systems, etc.
  • Each tribe may also have different leadership systems or beliefs but are united under the "warrior code"
  • Since this is the least thought out of the sites and the least set in stone, I'm willing to re-work anything if you have a better idea!
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW