Paid Ad Purchase for Night City!

121written posts
Tylerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Tyler
Tyler Avatar
Hi, I would like to purchase the Paid Ad for Night City!

A link to our site can be found HERE.

The image we are used for the ad can be found HERE.

My text for the ad is as follows:

The year is 2075. The world has been ravaged by war, economic crisis, plague, and ecological disaster for the better part of the last century. The line between man and machine has been blurred. Advancements in technology have allowed people to augment their bodies and minds with advanced cyberware that has truly redefined how humans live. A lost limb is now a minor inconvenience, memories can be bought and sold as fully immersive cinema experiences, and even your own mind can be cracked wide open like your old email account.

Beneath all the chrome and neon of the modern world, this is humanityโ€™s dark future. The world has been sold part and parcel to political and corporate elites and the average person is just trying to scrape by. The world is just one swirling mass of chaos, running on money, violence, and constant power struggles. But even in this dystopia, humanity goes on, irrevocably changed, but persistent nonetheless.

There are those who seek to make something out of the chaos, use it to their advantage, rise out of squalor and live a life of glory, even if it is not a long one. Theyโ€™re called Edgerunners, Cyberpunks. Brave-- or foolish-- individuals who will take up any job no matter how foolhardy or dangerous just to make a few eddies. And when money makes the world go round, thereโ€™s plenty of need for these sort of folks. And so they fight on, trying to carve out their own place in this world, build their legends. But the cyberpunks are not the only ones. Everyone in Night City is trying to earn some cash, win some glory, eke out just a little more power for themselves.

Welcome to NIGHT CITY: An AU Cyberpunk Roleplay based on the Cyberpunk setting and heavily inspired by Cyberpunk: Edgerunners. We are a collaborative writing community focused on creating memorable stories set in humanity's dark future and in the beautifully dangerous Night City. You can make any kind of character you want here: be a corpo jockeying for power within your company, a gang enforcer, or one of the eponymous cyberpunks! Welcome to NIGHT CITY!

I would also like to redeem the new site bonus. Our opening date was 6/17/2023 and here is our ad on PP!

Thank you, I greatly appreciate it!