aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,146written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Greetings folks! I am anxious as hell but let's do it.

Currently, I am the admin of a semi-closed(friends and friends of friends) rp group, but we are tentatively looking for some new members that might be interested in joining. At the moment there are about 4 super active (at least once or twice a week, but usually more) posters, a couple that post when they can, some that are still getting the vibe going. We also have a couple people in the discord that are just there to hang out and post memes its fine We're all rather laid back about everything. I know it might seem daunting or cliquey at first but we do our best to try and get everyone involved.

We currently have two sites going, a couple more are pending creation, because we like everyone to have something they enjoy. There are currently no activity rules. You post as much or as little as you want/can. There are plenty of IC channels in the discord too for people on the go. All of the sites have better descriptions laid out on discord, or you can ask me about them in dms.

So now to get into the sites being run.

- - The first has been open since 2019, called Remnants of Fate. It's been around here quite a few times since then in adverts or affiliates. The basis of the story is post-terrorism act that leveled London, people with abilities are fighting for their rights to exist, while also trying not to be captured and turned into mindless slaves. There's really a lot of plot points, but this is the basic one.

- - The second one takes place 250 years after Remnants, and humanity has ultimately lost. There are three different zones to this rp, either the real world, which is a post-apocalyptic nightmare, the simulated world, which most people seem to be in that reflects some megacity in about modern times, and the dreamworld, where people are started to appear less and less and the dreams are starting to fade from existence. This rp has just started and we're really not very deep into plot or lore in it yet.

Both sites are 18+ as a requirement, and so is the discord. We're not going to budge on that. All three share the same discord. You are not required to join them all, and can join as many or as few as you see fit. You can also just come hang out for a bit and spend some time to get to know the community and whether or not we are a good fit for you. If you decide that it isn't the kind of thing you're looking for, then that's okay too. We won't hold it against you. If you change your mind down the road, let us know.

For reasons, I will not be publicly posting the links to the sites or to the discord. I am asking that if you find yourself interested or intrigued then please dm me, or send me a message on discord. Its AkiraTsunami, just like it is here.

As an additional note, this is kind of a probationary sort of thing. Right now, we just want to try and make some new friends and have a good time with all you talented rpers.

Have a good day!
last edit on Nov 2, 2023 17:57:00 GMT by AkiraTsunami