pronounsThey/Them/Their
151written posts
★BUNNY★earned bits
offlinecurrently
★BUNNY★
★BUNNY★ Avatar
On the Prowl
"Only Cookies can satisfy the hunt!"

(Okay! Going to try to keep it short and sweet! Known to talk a lot. Maybe too much? Blame my career!)

Where the Cards Fall, a Yu-Gi-Oh Isekai Role-Play forum that was a year in the making, is in its Beta Testing Stages!

I am looking for a Moderators (3 Total) that can help with the simple duties: Simply approving simple profiles, looking over some card decks (just to see 20 cards are there...so counting), and helping the members push plots and keeping things under control. You will be adored, appreciated, and not to mentioned snuggled. I love nice people, so I would love for someone to be nice to the members (and I will growl at them for you if things become difficult). ^_-

The Role-Play Forum is to be member-driven with staff supporting their ideas, originality, and plots in a setting where Monsters are the Majority and humans are the minority with an emphasis on a High-Fantasy Setting. Beyond approval of staff approving profiles, sorting Face-Claims, Classifying "Skill Claims" (more on that later), and Canon Claims; will be expecting a little help with writing the plot since staff will be writing as some awesome characters (if they choose to...and will certainly have fun with it)!

Also, as a thank you, you WILL have Beta Access before Grand Opening as a reward (This includes priority and some suggestions)!

We have a Discord. Everything is made. Just need help taking care of the baby! Any takers can message me through PMs here on Pixel Perfect or at yourhoneybunny on Discord!

wherethecardsfall.boards.net/

Look at my baby pictures:

Picture 1 | Picture 2 | Picture 3  | Picture 4  | Picture 5  | Picture 6 | Picture 7  | Picture 8

<3 Thanks for listening! <3

last edit on Sept 1, 2023 0:22:36 GMT by ★BUNNY★