Castoff!

pronounsHe & His
5written posts
maxeearned bits
offlinecurrently
maxe
maxe Avatar

aloha! i'm maxe, twenty four and from the united kingdom. i've been roleplaying for pretty much ten (10) years, and have yet to staff a digimon roleplaying board! of course i've been a member, but recently (after finally managing to complete tri) the muse is reborn, and my cyber sleuth hours have almost hit triple digits.

so i have decided to take the plunge and work on castoff! an alternate digimon adventures roleplay that features ordinary people suddenly thrust into a digital world. please note that castoff will be hosted on jcink!

a short summary:

At precisely four o'clock in the afternoon (GMT +00:00) every conscious human being fell into an involuntary slumber, in spite of circumstance or situation. Within moments the world descended into silent chaos as planes nosedived, cars piled atop one another on freeways and surgeons fell to the floor of operating rooms.

[...]

To date not a single organisation or group has claimed responsibility for the worldwide attack and teams of the best scientific minds still have not reached a singular conclusion — in fact the only real evidence that the infamous slumber occurred, aside from the damage and debris, are the comatose bodies left behind.

i have a commissioned skin that is complete, and i have worked on some templates. however the next (and by far the most exciting) step is the content! i've hashed out a tentative premise but there are many mechanics to work out. from the potential crests, to including digimon adventure canons as playable characters, to post counts for digivolutions. i want to begin with a team and work on the project together in the hopes of creating something worthwhile, longstanding and innovative that really hits that nostalgia button while keeping things modern and inclusive.

that is why i'm searching for (at the moment) up to three co-administrators. each of us would have equal input into the making of castoff! and it will be a product that we craft together. for me i would say that individuals who are aesthetically driven and willing to keep the integrity of the board would be a perfect fit. however if a co-administrator role isn't quite for you and you would like to solely be responsible for a singular aspect: i.e. advertising, coding, graphics etc, please still enquire! the same if you would simply be interested in a moderating role.

if you have read this far, kudos to you because i have been known to ramble. however if you are interested, i would absolutely love to chat and see if this is something we could work on together, so please contact me on discord! maxeton#7436 ♡
last edit on Jul 20, 2018 20:07:02 GMT by maxe
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.