aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,146written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Hello!

I have a bit of an odd request and I'm not sure if it can even be done, but essentially, I would like a horizontal responsive timeline sort of thing, but as a board mod for jcink.

By default it needs to have 4 boards attached, but has to have space for at least 4 more to be added in over time.

It has to fit in a certain space(i think at the moment its 1100x560 but I can change it), so a horizontal timeline would be easier than a vertical one.

It would be cool if it had hoverable descriptions, but this is not a game changer.

I don't think that I have ever seen something like this done as a board mod, but I am pretty certain that it can be done. I have enough coding no-how to be able to set it up once it's written, I'm just not entirely sure if it would need scripts or what to be responsive and work the way I want it to. I know I'm not being entirely clear here, but a simple google of horizontal timelines should be enough to kind of have a grasp of it. I'm not picky really, so the overall design of it matters very little and is up to whomever can do it.

We are willing to commission this work, so if anyone is interested, please reach out to me with rough pricing and ideas or to ask about further details or examples or whatever you need.

THANK YOU

local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/any
731written posts
sister ghoulearned bits
offlinecurrently
sister ghoul
Part of the Furniture
sister ghoul Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
so i know that responsive timeline codes already exist. are you familiar with responsive coding at all? because if you are, i've found a responsive timeline code that maybe you could fiddle with right here if you're unable to find someone to do it for you! (i did not make this i just forked it so i could find it again lmao)
last edit on Aug 8, 2023 14:22:04 GMT by sister ghoul

Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,146written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
I know a little bit, but definitely not enough to be confident about it. I will definitely mess with this one a bit though! Thanks for the suggestion!