this, i cannot deny.

aliasviolette, or paissa.
pronounsshe / her
5written posts
violetteearned bits
offlinecurrently
violette
violette Avatar
i've recently joined an invite only multifandom site with my warrior of light from final fantasy xiv ( the critically acclaimed mmorpg with free .. yeah, you get it. ) anyway, that said, i'd love to have some of her friends around. that is, some of the other scions, or even a few notable npcs if not scions. i've not got any exact dynamics or whatnot thought out for each individual scion as i'd instead like to speak to whoever takes them up, and we can figure out how they get along past the whole of simply being comrades, because i like to think of the scions as being incredibly close with each other.

that aside, i was also entertaining the idea of her having had a past fling, near - relationship with hancock in the past that her parents hadn't agreed with ( she is hingan & born into a family with high status. her ancestors were samurai, and the status has come from that. ), thus causing the reason that a relationship never happened. there is, of course, a bit of tension there but i've not planned everything out as i do enjoy just seeing where the cards fall, rather than having things planned out completely.

if anyone might be interested in taking up any canons, we can discuss particulars, and i can talk further about the site. ♡
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW