write a reply

CREEPY LITTLE INTRODUCTION

pronounsShe/Her
107written posts
♕ RISSYearned bits
offlinecurrently
♕ RISSY
♕ RISSY Avatar
You think your instincts, are your weakness. But they are your strengths. Trust in them. ❞

so i usually hate introductions, and on wicked wonderland i don't even think i did one. so this will be the first time i actually introduce myself to all you lovely people. let me start off by saying, my name is rissy! i am currently twenty-years-old (though this novemeber i'll be twenty-one) and am a junior in college majoring in english. don't ask me what i want to do with my life, because i have no fucking clue. i'll stress about that later xD

anyways, i'm not really into anime or stuff like that, though i do like stuff by hayao miyazaki, my favorites include spirited away, castle in the sky, and kiki's delivery service. my boyfriend just got me watching dragonball z, and i've been watching a bit of pokemon. 

i do enjoy reading, usually sticking to fantasy and not real life or love. i really enjoy the maximum ride series, percy jackson series, mortal instrument series, i have read some of the harry potter books (though i stopped at five). i currently have 70 books on my shelf that need to be read, and twelve of them i've started at one point or another.

i am a video gamer, though i usually stick to third person shooters (because first person makes me feel sick). i will be honest and say i am a sony girl, was raised on all the playstations (after one of course) and just recently got to playing on xbox because that is the system my boyfriend uses. i love the uncharted games, as well as tomb raider and assassin creed. my boyfriend got me into the resident evil series and i've played 1, 5 & 6. but i watched him play the others. i also really enjoy playing sims 4, though i get bored pretty quick.

i love television and movies, and have watched a bunch of series over my span of a few years. i love charmed, buffy the vampire slayer, vampire diaries, once upon a time, supernatural and a bunch of others. i recently started watching the crown on netflix, and have found myself hooked. i, of course, love the harry potter movies, the narnia triology, hunger games movies. i usually stick to action, fantasy, stuff like that. and am always open for more movies and television shows to watch. i do find guilty pleasure in watching ghost adventures whenever it's on.

you'll usually find me on fandom rpgs as well as some originals. i usually roleplay on vampire diaries, teen wolf, supernatural, or harry potter fandom sites. i don't like taking on canons, because i think i'll fuck them up, but you'll see me sometimes playing some sought after canons when i find the time and am less stressed.

that's pretty much it. oh! and i'm kinda like a gremlin. don't feed me after midnight, don't get me wet, and most of all...don't talk to me after midnight. once the clock strikes twelve, i am the easily manipulated person. you can get me to open up about characters fears, give you tips on torture, i'll sing like a song-bird and tell you anything you want to know after that time.