aliasBunny
pronounsThey/Them/Their
151written posts
offlinecurrently
โ˜…BUNNYโ˜…
โ˜…BUNNYโ˜… Avatar

Hello again!~

I know! It has been a while since I talked about this, but hear me out! T_T

This is a RP I pitched back almost a year ago and been VERY busy trying to complete it (among other things). It is now going full speed since I have found more time to write and put things together. A matter of fact, the site is very much done and in JCink as I intended. However, there are some slight changes from my original designs due to me playing with the idea.

::Elements::

Setting: Still set in a Futuristic Kanto with elements from other regions affection Kanto's political and economical climate. Have an original story that throws three organizations against the throws of one another based on economical warfare: The Pokemon League, the new Rocket Corporation, and a religious sect born out of a disaster.

Board: I have honed my skills and did a LOT of JCink coding that is a miracle! Everything is put together. Just need a few more touches.

RP-Elements: Still away from stats! Just using a system for classification of strength and skill so you can use your favorite Pokemon while reflecting Trainer efforts. Though, ultimately, want this to be RP focused.

Races: Three races now to reflect disasters that have happened. Splicing and cybernetics is a thing in this RP to give more of a Cyberpunk, futuristic Kanto setting for this Roleplay.

Group Events: Have a system for monthly Legendary/Mythical Pokemon events and/or raids. 

Plot Development: Plot will juggle between individual members and pushed along with an evolving plot. 

Searching for: Staff! Dear gawds! Still need these! Everyone got busy with school, so been doing much of everything alone, but almost done! Just want to have a hand or two with people periodically helping moderate events and happening events in threads. But this will be addressed later.

Anyone interested in this unique spin on Pokemon in an unexplored future?
last edit on Aug 25, 2023 3:41:10 GMT by โ˜…BUNNYโ˜…
aliasBunny
pronounsThey/Them/Their
151written posts
offlinecurrently
โ˜…BUNNYโ˜…
โ˜…BUNNYโ˜… Avatar

Still here! I swear!

"Bunny! What is wrong with you?!"

Quite simply, a lot! Sorry for going silent on this for another bit of time. T_T

After dragging my self to work a bit more and getting away from Genshin's addition of Fontaine, I have finally finished some elements I wanted to complete for a while.

::New Elements::

Setting: Futuristic setting of Kanto is complete! There is no routes in this world drifting on the edge of Dystopian destruction from corporate take over and advancement of new technology that has railroaded the natural ecosystem of Pokemon. There are locations with a feature that is a gamble for a gaming aspect while utilizing a Plot Lore aspect that really gives the message of this being a world on the edge of devastation.

Mature Content: The forum is now 18+ since we will be going to the Dark Side of Pokemon Nature and Ecosystem in an environment where humans have tipped the scales and have ticked off nature.

Board: Completed! Feel free to explore when it is open! It is quite lovely. Tried to give it a touch to give that sensation of being in a Sci-Fi, Pokemon future with the theme colors varying for each Faction. Oh! By the way-

Factions: 3 Factions that are story-driven and fighting over this world have been created.

Races: Have been completed! Bring your character and bring about their new indescribable appearances as you please!

Raid Events: Will have raids/events monthly that goes with story that is group encouraged and very rewarding! Hope you all enjoy it!

Searching for: This is still a thing! If anyone wants to help the staff work (Profile Approval, Moderation of events and triggered catches (more info later) and help drive the story in a Pokemon Sci-Fi setting, would love to have you on board, please?! <3

Opening Soon: Promise!