write a reply

a little disney magic

pronounsShe/Her
2written posts
ERAearned bits
offlinecurrently
ERA
ERA Avatar
Hi there! Putting out some feelers for a little site I'm looking into making! It's a disney, dreamworks, pixar + other select animations rp. Canon, so the characters are their animated selves and not personified versions.

I am looking to host this on Proboards. I have not been on the platform for aages but I have been perusing Proboards forums and I'm keen to try out a new community.

THE PREMISE • A spell has affected the animated worlds as we know it, mirrors have popped in places they shouldn't be. Reflections missing, instead replaced with strange and magical places. The how and the why of these mirrors is up to the characters to figure out. All the animated worlds will be open to be adventured in, while we will have an overarching plot, subplots & events members are encouraged to come up with the own adventures with the whole of the animated worlds at their disposal. There will be big bads to fight with a bit of kingdom hearts inspiration, quests to undertake and adventure to be had!

I haven't seen very many disney sites in general around so I'm wondering if there is still interest in this particular genre.

Perhaps a bit controversially, I am looking to forgo a discord and have the forum & cbox/shoutbox as the soul way to plot, converse, write & overall get involved. There are many underlying reasons I am looking to try this out but I am curious, would the absence of a discord stop you from joining a site?

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
PLEASE, I've been kind of dying to write a couple of different Disney characters, and to be honest the absence of a Discord doesn't super turn me off, I personally kind of find connecting with people easier on a discord since I miss so much more and end up feeling a little left behind/left out with a shoutbox, but it's not a hardcore turn off for me personally all that said, especially not for a concept like this because it's really enjoyable!