Astonish [now open]

pronounsthey/them
127written posts
vvvaporwavesearned bits
offlinecurrently
vvvaporwaves
vvvaporwaves Avatar
[mitski voice] nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody
No reveal on trainer classes, sadly, but! I come bearing two things: a skin reveal, which comes in both light and dark mode;

...and an opening date, which will be September 26th so stay tuned!
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
313written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
covered in scars but roses are coming through the cracks
*:eyes: hemitheo bloodlines* also the 26th?! that's five days! it can't come soon enough! i wait as patiently as i can! ;w; x3 ALSO I LOVE THE SKINS! THEY'RE SO CLEAN AND PRETTY! <3
last edit on Sept 21, 2023 21:15:12 GMT by Galeforce
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
313written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
covered in scars but roses are coming through the cracks

i do have a question! are "hemitheo bloodlines" canon claims? i gather their "families/clans" of some sort, meaning there would be a limited amount of them. are they important to the site plot? i'm wondering cause i'm hashing out the basics of my character and wanted to know if that was the case. like if i'll need a specific family name or something. was just curious! thanks in advance!
pronounsthey/them
127written posts
vvvaporwavesearned bits
offlinecurrently
vvvaporwaves
vvvaporwaves Avatar
[mitski voice] nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody
Galeforce Avatar

i do have a question! are "hemitheo bloodlines" canon claims? i gather their "families/clans" of some sort, meaning there would be a limited amount of them. are they important to the site plot? i'm wondering cause i'm hashing out the basics of my character and wanted to know if that was the case. like if i'll need a specific family name or something. was just curious! thanks in advance!

hi , hemitheo bloodlines aren't canon claims or plot-related, but they are limited as you have purchase an item to create/be apart of one. the item is quite expensive, so most people won't start out in one, but our staff team is fine with retconning if you wanted to create your character and then purchase the item & update your application once you had enough currency to do so.

hopefully that answers your questions!