program: actuality

pronounsany
10written posts
spinelearned bits
offlinecurrently
spinel
spinel Avatar
hello! so currently a few of us are working on a site entitled program: actuality that takes elements from games like final fantasy, fire emblem, and most importantly: sword art online. With the archetypical story of being stuck in a virtual reality game, actuality hopes to be much more than that, when it comes down to it. We're looking for 2-3 moderators to help us out, and as we're still in the building stages of the site, we're hoping to have a few more people to bounce ideas off of and brain storm with! If you'd be interested in helping us with this endeavor, give me a shout on discord at kaltag #3356 or message me on here! I'd love to talk more about what the site entails, and have people read over our information, if they're interested.
last edit on Jul 18, 2018 21:53:09 GMT by spinel
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.