aliasHybridMagpie
pronounsShe/Her
1written post
Magsearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mags
Mags Avatar
Hello, all! My name is Mags!

I represent a team working on creating a RedM Roleplay Server. For any who do not know what RedM is, It's a heavily modded platform for Red Dead Redemption 2 that allows 32+ players, custom content, different functions and features, and an opportunity to roleplay through Voice acting! There's a lot more too it, but them's the basics!

My team and I need someone with the coding and design knowhow to create a forum board design that is meant to run adjacent to a Discord (where our main form of communication will run) and a RedM Roleplay Server.

The purpose behind this forum will mainly be an information hub such as where our Server Rules will be located, FAQs, Guidelines, How To's, Applications for whitelisted roles such as Law, Wranglers, Medical, Gunsmiths, etc. A place for players to post backstories and Bios, Character Journals, RP business adverts, announcing events and updates for the server, etcetera.

I am looking for something eye catching and visually interesting, yet simplistic in layout. Color theme is up for discussion, but I would like to have a light AND dark version. For example, The Homepage ideally would have easy access to important links, a rotating banner image (a new image fading in, every 30 seconds or so), as for Mini Profiles, rather than large icons with hover effects to the side, the top of a post would be a simple icon with short and simple info running across the top. I'm terrible and putting my thoughts into words, but I visually know what I'm looking for. LOL.

I have toyed around with several themes, I know how to make color modifications and edit out what isn't needed (like chat box space) and many have come very close to what we've been looking for but falls just short of what we need.

If anyone has portfolios of their work and pricing lists, I'd love to see what you have. I have a limited personal budget but if payments can be made in installments, I can be much more flexible with commission cost.