pronounsShe, her, they, them
21written posts
magemearned bits
offlinecurrently
magem
magem Avatar
Maybe if I keep quiet…

about

Panic at the Strawberry Dorms and Banana Dorms is under construction. The discord has been established but there is alittle more to do to spruce it up. I have not done the coding for the site. I hope everyone is having a lovely day so far![break]

It will be JCINK hosted, PG-13 at most, and will be centered around secondary and college school. I will try to do the coding on my own. You must be 18 and over to join however. It is animanga based so no real life face claims.[break]

The roleplay takes place three years from the start of Strawberry Panic. It will be a sequel. The canon characters will be playable.[break]

I have added thirteen more schools, and expanded the universe of Strawberry Panic a bit. A fourth school to Astraea Hill called St. Caelum. It will attempt to alleviate the power discrepency between the three canon schools; St. Miator, St. Spica, and St. Lulim. An all-boys' campus of four schools will be added as brother schools to Astraea Hill. The campus is called Hyacinth Hill. They have their own star of the campus like Astraea Etoile competition, called the Roi competition.[break]

The other two campuses are college campuses known as Nyx Summit and Erebus Summit. They are similarly laid out to Astraea and Hyacinth Hills, so much of the alumni are from those previous schools. Nyx Summit houses the women's colleges/universities and Erebus Summit houses the men's colleges/universities. They two have competitions to determine the stars of the campuses, Soleil et Lune competition and Empereurs competition respectively.[break]

You do not have to know about Strawberry Panic to join. However, if you do wish to play as one of the canon characters from the light novel and anime, it is important that you do.

last edit on Dec 2, 2023 19:23:29 GMT by magem

Coming soon...
aliasMage
21written posts
magemearned bits
offlinecurrently
magem
magem Avatar
Maybe if I keep quiet…
[newclass=".strawberry"]z-index: 1; height:458px; width:492px; overflow-y: scroll; position: relative; display: block; top: 745px; left: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sfooter"]z-index:4; height: 38px; width: 500px; position: relative; display: block; top: 763px; left: 205px;[/newclass][/div]

[newclass=table]border-collapse: separate; table-layout: auto; width: auto;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","strawberry"]

about

Panic at the Strawberry Dorms and Banana Dorms is under construction. The discord has been established but there is alittle more to do to spruce it up. I have not done the coding for the site. I hope everyone is having a lovely day so far![break]
It will be JCINK hosted, PG-13 at most, and will be centered around secondary and college school. I will try to do the coding on my own. You must be 18 and over to join however. It is animanga based so no real life face claims.[break]
The roleplay takes place three years from the start of Strawberry Panic. It will be a sequel. The canon characters will be playable.[break]
I have added thirteen more schools, and expanded the universe of Strawberry Panic a bit. A fourth school to Astraea Hill called St. Caelum. It will attempt to alleviate the power discrepency between the three canon schools; St. Miator, St. Spica, and St. Lulim. An all-boys' campus of four schools will be added as brother schools to Astraea Hill. The campus is called Hyacinth Hill. They have their own star of the campus like Astraea Etoile competition, called the Roi competition.[break]
The other two campuses are college campuses known as Nyx Summit and Erebus Summit. They are similarly laid out to Astraea and Hyacinth Hills, so much of the alumni are from those previous schools. Nyx Summit houses the women's colleges/universities and Erebus Summit houses the men's colleges/universities. They two have competitions to determine the stars of the campuses, Soleil et Lune competition and Empereurs competition respectively.[break]
You do not have to know about Strawberry Panic to join. However, if you do wish to play as one of the canon characters from the light novel and anime, it is important that you do.

[attr="class","sfooter"]

last edit on Dec 3, 2023 3:31:01 GMT by magem

Coming soon...
aliasMage
21written posts
magemearned bits
offlinecurrently
magem
magem Avatar
Maybe if I keep quiet…
[newclass=table]border-collapse: separate; table-layout: auto; width: auto;[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","scont"]

[attr="class","scont"]
about the roleplay

Welcome to Strawberry Panic: Panic at the Strawberry Dorms and Banana Dorms. It is based off of Strawberry Panic, light novel and anime. It takes place three years from the start of Strawberry Panic. You can follow us at Discord for more info.[break][break]

[attr="class","sfoot"] magic

[newclass=".sback"]z-index:0; font-family: Georgia; color: #c9808a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".scont"]z-index:4; padding-left: 10px; position: relative; display: block; top: -783px; left: 22px; overflow-y:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=".scont a"]text-decoration: none; background-color: #ed8290; color: #fef5f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".scont a:hover"]text-decoration: none; background-color: #c9808a; color: #fef5f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sfoot]z-index:1; padding-left: 10px; position:relative; display: block; top: -790px; left: 150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sfoot a"]text-decoration: none; background-color: #ed8290; color: #fef5f1; overflow: no-scroll; [/newclass]
last edit on Dec 3, 2023 4:19:07 GMT by magem

Coming soon...