pls be gentle

aliasclock
pronounsShe/Her
26written posts
clockearned bits
offlinecurrently
clock
clock Avatar
Hello! I'm Clock, but you can call me Clo! A friend referred PP (hehe) to me and I thought I'd give it a go and make an account.

So I've just dipped my toes in the world of roleplaying in general somewhat recently(about 3 years) with messenger services, mainly Discord. I'm just getting started on roleplaying on forums and so far, whilst I prefer Jcink, Proboards has been growing on me! Some of my genres I enjoy roleplaying are: cyberpunk, fantasy, supernatural/superpowers, apocalypse, real life, and some fandoms; the ones I find myself most drawn to are usually shonen and RWBY. On the other hand, cyberpunk and fantasy are my top two favorites.

Other than roleplay:

- I recently got into Pokemon and played a few games via emulator (currently on Emerald) whilst getting onto the anime!

- Speaking of anime, I'm trying to get myself more involved in watching more of it/rewatching some to refresh my memory (do feel free to drop any recommendations!)

- I'm a gaming hermit, so I rock with my little gaming laptop and Xbox.

- I LOOOOOVE kpop. I'm more geared towards ggs but bgs rock too!

- I'm on an on and off weight loss journey since about 2 years ago and so far, I've shed off about 70 lbs (31-32? kg) and counting!