pronounshe/him
30written posts
scaramoucheearned bits
offlinecurrently
scaramouche
scaramouche Avatar
working tirelessly on my site
hello, I come bearing more questions!
so - how important is development for your character?
right now I have it arranged as a field/tab in the char profile but would it be preferable to be on board?
which brings me to: what do you use development for? (that will help me choose profile vs board or a mix maybe???)

modern supernatural rp coming soon!
no angel in you
aliasJen, DeJener8
pronounsShe/her
276written posts
Jenesisearned bits
offlinecurrently
Jenesis
Jenesis Avatar
Hoarding problematic men for fun and profit
My personal preference is for dev boards on site that are a (relatively cheap) site store item. That way the people who want them have access to them, and the people who don't can safely ignore them. Having an extra profile tab seems the worst of both worlds, in that it's an unnecessary appendix for the people who don't use it and it might be too little (or too difficult to format, for people like me who are coding-inept) for the people who actually want it.

In the past I've used mine for lists of miscellaneous facts/tropes, short writing pieces, and relationship and timeline trackers (as distinct from a simple owed/incomplete/completed tracker, which can be grafted onto the profile itself). Some people like quotes, moodboards, and playlists as well, but those are less of a priority for me.
last edit on May 8, 2024 21:58:42 GMT by Jenesis