aliasBunny
pronounsThey/Them/Their
157written posts
★BUNNY★earned bits
offlinecurrently
★BUNNY★
★BUNNY★ Avatar
Good Evening, everyone!~

Once again, this bunny is upto something funny! As of late, I have craved a Naruto Roleplay, but not one based on stats, fighting, and elements of a certain post series sequal that shall not be named, but a Naruto site that focused heavily on the Warring and Politics that occurred much pre-series! So I started to make a site with myself and some friends who are putting things together.

The coding has been...difficult (proof enough there was a request made for it), but I have ironed out most of the kinks and really just putting everything together. Custom items and such have been made, and there is no need for a template to be posted since the theme comes complete with all fields for easy access and short-form filling (Actually very proud of this one). 

If anyone would like to join in and help with a hand, that would be appreciated! Will need some people to help check short profiles, monitor activity that happens in the Discord to be complete, and just some people interested in driving a unique story. Let me know if this appeals to anyone via PM or Discord (yourhoneybunny)!~

P.S.: You can even glimpse at it if you want! All you need to do is ask! Looking for some feedback too quite frankly! T_T
last edit on Jul 2, 2024 3:56:55 GMT by ★BUNNY★