graphics artist masterpost!

aliassel, sell
pronounsany are ok
56written posts
capsellaearned bits
offlinecurrently
capsella
capsella Avatar
Hi! This isn't actually a post asking for help finding FCs, but moreso a thread I wanted to start to share some artists online who are alright with their work being reposted/used as icons and hovers (with credit!), since I'm currently looking on my own for graphics that I can use onsite!

...So far, it's a little kaveh-focused, since that's what I've been looking at for myself (I'm biased...!!) I'll try to update it every-so-often once I come across more!

Feel free to post below me here, if you have any recommendations/suggestions! I'd just ask for two things; that

1. the artist's explicitly posted on one or more social media (twitter bio, etc.) that they're OK with art being reposted/used for an icon with credit!
2. that you leave a note of the sources and/or characters drawn, just for ease of finding resources!

(...Quick note, this isn't a thread designed to provoke/invite any discourse; just for sharing and recording sources! I'd really like it if you could keep this thread argument-free! If you use any art from the artists listed, drop a retweet and/or follow; there's probably even cooler stuff in store from them!)

11101AM | twitter; jjk, genshin impact (kaveh)
xinmoni | twitter; hoyoverse, league of legends, fe3h, mxtx
volansaea | twitter; genshin impact (kaveh & haitham)
CALLiiBEE | twitter; hoyoverse, wuwa, howl's moving castle
enilehtnorevol | twitter; genshin impact, mxtx (premier beefleaf content)
Izyumn | twitter; genshin impact, houseki no kuni
last edit on Jul 30, 2024 4:13:53 GMT by capsella
I'm @capsellas on discord! Feel free to reach out if you need anything.