looking for help with pokemon forum!

aliasred
pronounshe/they
2written posts
harvestscrambleearned bits
offlinecurrently
harvestscramble
harvestscramble Avatar
hello! i'm looking for staff for help creating a pokemon forum — people to bounce ideas off of and flesh them out and to assist with moderating/creation. i don't have much experience with coding or graphics either, but i was planning on purchasing a premade skin (or maybe commissioning one?) when the time comes so that isn't as dire.

planning is still in a very early stage, but the basic premise i was thinking of is an AU in which a region (i was thinking sinnoh or kanto but i'm open to any) has been razed due to an apocalyptic event of sorts and is now infested with strange, dangerous pokemon. most notably, the towns of the region have turned into what the public call "dungeons", strange and twisted pockets that host dangers... and treasure, for those bold enough to enter them.

the main player cast would be people entering these dungeons for whatever reason, i'd imagine, though there'd be room for people to roleplay characters that aren't dungeoneers! entering these dungeons can net you rewards such as money and items, along with being able to encounter and catch pokemon that are rarer or more powerful, but can also harm you and your pokemon.

i have some other scattered thoughts about mechanics and such, but that's the gist! i'd love to get a team going to expand on this, because it's an undertaking i don't think i can do alone. if you're interested, please reach out to me on discord @ (preferable), or here in pms!

last edit on Aug 25, 2024 20:50:38 GMT by harvestscramble
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW