phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,370written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
[nospaces]

[attr="class","thesedaysim"]

[attr="class","waytoolonely"]

loveless, vampire knight, and more canons wanted!

[attr="class","immissingout"]

Look, I know this is a little bit of a long shot, but listen, I would literally make several deals with the devil to get even a few of these fills (like no, for real, it'd be so easy to convince me to trade requests for most of these wanteds, that's how badly I want partners for them), so here I am, bravely putting myself out there into the world-
[break][break]
To make a long story short, I'm looking for quite a few characters for my new site, Moonlight Sonata , a modern fantasy multifandom site centered around the combined worlds of Vampire Knight, Loveless, and Twisted Wonderland, but with the option of adding and/or adapting additional series or bringing in your own original characters (since look, I just want to have a good time raiding the guilty pleasure dumpster fires that my teenaged self loved, and I have negative problems with anyone else wanting to make stuff work so they can roll around in here with me).
[break][break]
I have other characters as well, and other wanteds, but I'm just going to feature the more niche ones here, just because I don't see me having as many issues getting, for example, a Scaramouche for Childe as I would Seimei for Soubi or anything out of Vampire Knight.

[attr="class","immissingout"]

[attr="class","iknow"]

Seimei Aoyagi (Loveless) wanted for Soubi Agatsuma as his former Sacrifice + ex-master. Look, I'll be honest that ordinarily I wouldn't request Seimei just because I think it's poor form to request an unrepentant trashbag of a character who solely exists to be a monster in-character, but uhhhh. Unfortunately for me, I want this man to burn down a school in-character, which means I need him in play.
[break][break]
That being said though, like... I'd really genuinely love to see a good canon-divergent take on him to actually flesh him out beyond the toxic abusive sociopath we see in canon, especially if the dynamic can eventually work around to something fun when we throw Ritsuka into the mix (who is going to be in play!), so uh. Yeah.

[attr="class","iknow"]

Kio Kaidou (Loveless) wanted for Soubi Agatsuma as his roommate + best friend. Confession time, rereading Loveless in this the year of our lord 2024 has absolutely made Kio shine as a character, and I really just love every time he appears, because I just... I really want to explore so much more of his past (like sir your entire family kicked you out of your house and estate because you're a man????? explain) and the dynamic of him being the most normal relationship Soubi has while also being a bad coping mechanism since it's easier for him to meddle with Soubi's poor choices than it is to address his own messy life choices so. Kio is a requirement to watch Soubi collect the semi-feral teenage boys that keep appearing in their apartment like stray cats rather than whole human beings about to graduate high school-

[attr="class","iknow"]

Any Canons (Vampire Knight) wanted for Kuroya as her guilty pleasure. Okay, I know this isn't all that descriptive, but uh. The reason for that is because I'm actually mega flexible about exactly who I take out of Vampire Knight, so long as I have a character and a group to play with!
[break][break]
Right now I've got Kaname kicking around on reserve, just because he's the one I've actually played before (and thus have an app I can reuse), but I'm fine to swap off him if someone would rather have him, so long as they thread him with me (obviously). I think the only thing I'd really say no to would be picking up either Kaname or Zero for a ship with Yuuki, just because I am way too feral for the absolute dumbest possible dynamic for "Kaname has been trying to court Zero for actual years now but Zero continues to think he's into Yuuki and Kaname can't outright tell him the truth for why he isn't since it would ruin everything he's done to protect her" and I don't think I can pass on it unless I'm not playing either character (which I am open to, Senri has seemed attractive before)-

[attr="class","iknow"]

Any Canons (Tears of Themis) wanted for Marius von Hagen as future castmates. I'll be honest that this one is definitely a "for future characters" situation, but! I know I'm definitely going to be making Marius, I have greatly missed my boy and MS actually has me genuinely excited to pick him up since ToT always feels way too small/limited to do solo-ish and I don't really wanna isekai him into a panfan since then he'd just be trying to get home instead of doing other things and just. Yeah.
[break][break]
Anyway! Point being! I know I wanna app Marius next, but I just want something to do with him, whether it be crossover stuff (sue me, I have casually shipped him and Vil from TWST ever since it popped into my tiny peanut brain, but mmmm Lars Rorschach from Lovebrush Chronicles also screams "he and Marius have been problem children together" so I'm very open to options lol) or generally cruising around with other ToT canons (yes, romantically or platonically - I just ship Marius with good chemistry). Please hit us up, so I can not just drop him directly into a void.

[attr="class","iknow"]

Any Canons (Lovebrush Chronicles) wanted for Kuroya as more guilty pleasures. I'll confess that this is almost entirely 1000% me getting into this game (the alternate name is "For All Time", if you want some nice food on Zerochan) and absolutely falling in love with it since the story is a super fun time-traveling dating sim with different routes and the art is super nice and it's just a nice "okay, I want Tears of Themis but slightly different" game.
[break][break]
But also I just... genuinely think it would be mega fun to have some around (like Luke Pearce and Ritsuka Aoyagi and modern Alkaid talking about photography or modern Lars and Marius von Hagen getting into trouble together or Lars just generally dating Soubi Agatsuma) and I've been perlocating some ideas for how to potentially integrate them and Pandora Hearts into the mix (since mmm yes delicious, PH + LbC being two offshoots of the same core for how mages ended up severing from familiars long ago, that's some good lore) and would honestly love to just have some friends to roll around in this trashcan with me.

[newclass=.thesedaysim]background-image:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/41c676213510e8ac0b308d5382e11c27/tumblr_inline_p50ye32viY1rg7nmd_540.jpg'); background-repeat: repeat; max-width: 410px; border: 5px solid #ddd; padding: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.waytoolonely img]height: auto; position: relative; z-index: 1; margin-top: -15px; margin-left: -15px; border-bottom: 3px solid #ddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.waytoolonely b]display: inline-block; padding: 10px; font: 18px raleway; font-weight: 900; background-color: #f2f3f4; color: #343436; border: 2px solid #ddd; margin-top: -90px; float: right; position: relative; z-index: 3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.immissingout]border: 2px solid #ddd; background-color: #f2f3f4; color: #343436; font: 11pt calibri; padding: 5px; margin-top: 20px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.immissingout a]color: #633562; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thesedaysim .immissingout:first-of-type]margin-top: -10px; border-top: 0px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.iknow]font: 10pt calibri; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; background: #ddd; margin: 31px 40px 10px 50px; padding: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.immissingout .iknow:last-of-type]margin-bottom: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.iknow img]float: left; margin-left: -40px; height: 60px; width: 60px; border: 2px solid #eee; margin-right: 10px; margin-top: -31px;[/newclass]
last edit on Sept 9, 2024 23:18:43 GMT by Kuroya

4,370written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
bump! still looking for a bunch of loveless, vampire knight, tears of themis, and lovebrush chronicles canons to satisfy the yearning inside my tiny lil heart for many many dumb things-

4,370written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
bump! still looking for a bunch of loveless, vampire knight, tears of themis, and lovebrush chronicles canons to satisfy the yearning inside my tiny lil heart for many many dumb things-

4,370written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
bump! still looking for a bunch of loveless, vampire knight, tears of themis, and lovebrush chronicles canons to satisfy the yearning inside my tiny lil heart for many many dumb things- no seriously, i am on my hands and knees for some of these things, i swear-

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW