aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
627written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.
hey there, hi there, ho there. well met, fam.

i guess it is finally time to have an intro thread. i tried to avoid it, since i am awful at these things, but like all might it is time to smile and say I AM HERE. so hey. i'm here.

in the roleplay world, i usually go by like miji or mori— seeing my hover and icon, you can probably see why i choose the latter. (that is my son. my boy). but anyhow, feel free to call me whatever. i'm totally not picky.

i yaaaaam soon to be 25 (an october bb), and i'm currently workin' for the man every night and day. in my free time, i like crying over shoujo manga and not loving myself. i'm recently getting more into watching anime again, as i took a hella long break from it. and i mostly like comedies/anything having to do with demons tbh.

my major fandoms are like, harry potter. percy jackson. a song of ice and fire. fantasy stuff like that. i also tend to get into high school settings and basic slice of life, but harry potter in specific, i always come back to.

i've been roleplaying for like 11 yrs now, so maybe you have seen me rambling on before. if not, 'sup. i start talking and never stop. pls be warned.

kdhfjdifpldk i never know how to end these but like, yes. here is my terribad intro. nice to meet all of y'all. i close with a gif of rolf's almighty three shoe beating. make of it what u will.