Back to the Stars ( mizo's shop )

pronounsshe/her
328written posts
Mizoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mizo
Mizo Avatar
If you are reading this, I am beautiful.
DELIVERY

heya ,
I'm terribly sorry for taking so long on this, ah. I did make this- but then my photoshop crashed and i lost the first work, so it took me longer than I'd like. ; v ; However, I hope this fits what you're looking for! I blurred it a bit to make it look surreal and dreamy but I'm not sure if you'll like this. I really hope you do! Please remember to rehost this image, and thank you for requesting!

( p.s. the second one isn't as blurry so if you don't like the blurry effect, the second one will work better!! )

last edit on Aug 20, 2018 10:38:57 GMT by Mizo

pronounsshe/her
328written posts
Mizoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mizo
Mizo Avatar
If you are reading this, I am beautiful.
heya ,
( Sorry for the super long wait ) - I just want to clarify, can you show me some images relevant to the monster hunter roleplay you're doing, or maybe some things you might want inside the ad? I googled monster hunter, but I keep getting pictures of scenery and I'm not completely confident that I know what you want, so some more info will be awesome!

last edit on Aug 20, 2018 10:42:02 GMT by Mizo

the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,361written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

i wish you could have been here to see my jaw drop. they're stunning. i actually had a really unpleasant night last night and waking up to this really cheered me up so double thank you. i can't wait to advertise everywhere and show this off. thank you so much for blessing me with your wonderful talents, it's literally everything i could have wanted and more <3
20written posts
nugiitaearned bits
offlinecurrently
nugiita
nugiita Avatar
graphic type: Full skin??!
dimensions: --
text: --
sub-text: ( if any )
face-claim: ( optional )
theme: A light/dark mixed.
anything else?: I'm willing to pay a hefty fill if you could code my site a skin, ads, affiliates-- the whole nine yards! Please add me on discord @  if you're up for the task c;

It's a Boruto/Naruto site, set around the next generation (Ninja-Tales)

last edit on Sept 30, 2018 4:18:13 GMT by nugiita
aliasRae
pronounsshe/her
57written posts
Ravenearned bits
offlinecurrently
Raven
Raven Avatar
"I suffer and slay."
graphic type: Advertisement
dimensions: 400x500 preferably
text: Bleach RolePlay
images: I trust your judgement on this one. So long as it's Ani/Manga and fits a sort of Bleach-ish theme from the anime!
theme: The site uses a light blue and black theme so anything along the lines of that color scheme to match would be amazing.
anything else?: Your graphics and such are soooo amazing, I'm excited to see what you come up with :3
aliasRae
pronounsshe/her
57written posts
Ravenearned bits
offlinecurrently
Raven
Raven Avatar
"I suffer and slay."
graphic type: Advertisement
dimensions: 400x500 preferably
text: Rise of Souls
sub-text: AU Soul Eater RP
theme: We're using a blood-red and black theme on RoS~ It's a very dark site in the scense of gore and violence.
anything else?: Sorry for the double request ;-; I hope it's okay ~
3written posts
Nicoleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Nicole
Nicole Avatar
graphic type:
Signature
dimensions:
Regular Sig Dimensions? 500 x something, yeah?
text:
 And so I wake in the morning
And I step outside
And I take a deep breath and I get real high
sub-text: N/A
images: You can use whatever images of my FC (below) that you can find, but here are a couple I like if you don't want to go searching too much:
OneTwo
face-claim: Emily Bett Rickards
theme: Light, Daydreaming, Creative, Romantic, Poetic
anything else?: Not that I can think of! PM me if you want/need anything else. ^^
last edit on May 12, 2019 23:25:52 GMT by Nicole