Interest Check : Downton Abbey RP

pronounsShe/Her
185written posts
โ€ Veeearned bits
offlinecurrently
โ€ Vee
โ€ Vee Avatar
I grew a flower that canโ€™t be bloomed in a dream that canโ€™t come true
Soo I had this idea for quite a while now, as I am currently re-watching the Donwnton Abbey Series.

I have never come across a RP site which focuses on the series, and I thought why not try and do it if there are enough people who are up for it. I always wanted to RP in the Edwardian era it seems soo much fun.

Major Outline of the Site :

It would be set at the start of the Season 1 when the Grantham's heir presumptive Patrick Crawley dies when Titanic sinks and Mathew Crawley visits the Downton Abbey with his mother when he receives word that he would be the next heir after Lord Grantham. The Site Story picks up from this point and will explore the lives of the family and their servants. While the series concentrated more on the residents of the Downton Abbey themselves, I would like for the site to explore a bit more.

The site will have several characters to play as, from the different people working in the village and those families who live in and around Downton as well as those minor characters who have appeared in the series. It would be a great chance of interaction. And while the plot remains the same that Mathew and Mary are expected to be wed to one another, the things are not set in stone giving a chance to have an alternate reality than the one the series explored. I wish for the players to deviate a bit from the series and have a chance to enjoy the setting rather than depicting the same as the series.

The Main RP Boards will the the House of the Crawley's : Downton Abbey, the Grantham Hospital, the city of London, the Downton Abbey Village, the Flintshire castle and so on. Can add more as well :)

I have a site set up, though there are a lot of things which need to be added. And I am checking in here if people are willing to RP in this site setting. And of enough people are interested then I would need a staff team as well. Please drop a message on here or on discord : Queenofhearts #2287 if you are interested to join the staff team.

if anyone is interested in the idea then please reply below and suggest me things you want to see.
FUNK & SOUL

In search of staff for F&S, Please DM me here or on Discord bangtantraash#4741
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.