write a reply

Directory Rules Update

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
Hello everyone! I finished going through all the ads in our directory and realized that I made an oversight when I first wrote the directory rules. I planned on determining whether or not a site was active by looking at when the last in character post was made, however I did not make it a requirement to have IC boards viewable by guests. It's a bit difficult to tell when the last IC post was made when I can't see the boards they are in, so it's now a requirement for boards to have their IC boards viewable by guests in order to be accepted into the directory.

Here's the exact wording on the changed rule 3:
In order to submit to the directory, your site must have a guest friendly place for us to link back to. This means we don't have to log into a guest account, type in a password, or say we are 18 to link back. If you don't have such a place then putting up our button on your home page is an acceptable alternative. Our button can be found at the bottom of this post. Guests must also be able to view your IC boards, though unlike the advertising forum, IC boards can be hidden behind age verification.