Spyro the Dragon RP

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
So with the Reignited Trilogy's release date fast approaching, my already pretty major passion for the original three STD games has been rekindled, I have a couple of ideas on HOW I want to do this and set up the world, but the basic two premises I'm tossing around are these:

The Dragon Realms:
This one would start out focusing solely on the Dragon Realms of the first game, such as the Artisans, Peace Keepers, etc.
If I take the site in this direction, focus will largely be on the politics between the different species of dragons in the Realms, such as the disdain Magic Crafters might have for Beastmakers. There would be a heavy focus on expanding and building the lore and cultures of each home world of the Realms, and the possibility for strife between would definitely be possibly. Bear in mind, while the focus is on the dragons of the realms in this premise, I would allow people to make characters of other species and races from Spyro 2 and 3.

Title Pending:
This one will focus more on being a sandbox styled open world that includes the Dragon Realms, as well as the worlds from the other games, such as Autumn Plains from Spyro 2 and Evening Lake from Spyro 3. This one would focus on the world as a whole, and all the inhabitants of these worlds. The possibility of strife from big baddies is definitely more likely here. This one has less of a set in stone set of politics than the other, probably much more slice of life.

My other question is, how would people feel about potentially playing characters like Hunter and Elora? Would people prefer to be strictly NPC and/or non-canon, or would people want to include canon characters?

Any input is greatly appreciated! Thanks for looking!
3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.