tales of

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
So this post is going to be pretty straightforward, honestly. I usually don't do character searches, but sue me.. I'm desperate. /sobs. Anyway, the subject for this search is Tales of Zestiria. I currently roleplay Sorey on a panfandom site called Hiraeth. I'm not really searching for a character in particular, but more so the entire cast as well as any other Tales of game since they can intermingle just fine without any issues thanks to Tales of the World in mind.

The catch is that it's on jcink, but if that doesn't deter you and you're still interested please, please throw me a line on discord. It's momo#0627 and let me know who you are and where you found me since it'll help my poor mind remember. 

Thanks for reading this!

last edit on Aug 8, 2018 2:28:52 GMT by Deleted
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.